Games and Gamertags 2012.

I swear I've seen this thread but I couldn't find it and I'm sure it could use an update.

The cold is setting in and it's gaming time for me.

What Consoles

What Games

Gamertags

Etc.

PC

Minecraft, I've got a Tekkit server, PM me if you want to play. I've also got a Teamspeak server.

League of Legends ( Nuclearbrown )

Steam Tag- Phire08

Counter Strike Source, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Lead and Gold, Tribes: Ascend, Gotham City Imposters.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent been on LoL for like a year, I dont like being level 30 on it, too hard to switch to new characters.

Xbox, I have BF3 havent played in awhile, currently playing NFS:MW, amazon is shipping me BLOPS2, Ill have it tuesday. Same name as here.

Havent been on LoL for like a year, I dont like being level 30 on it, too hard to switch to new characters.

Xbox, I have BF3 havent played in awhile, currently playing NFS:MW, amazon is shipping me BLOPS2, Ill have it tuesday. Same name as here.

Make a "smurf" account. I made one and went 25-0 with Tryn for a week.

Well my fears have come true then.

Without Bungie, Halo is just going to become a steamy pile just like CoD. That's rather disappointing.

Thats funny, because I couldnt stand playing Halo after Halo 1. Halo 3 was just a clusterfuck. And the others were just franchise bull honkie.

COD4 was by far my favorite FPS.

• Like 1

Thats funny, because I couldnt stand playing Halo after Halo 1. Halo 3 was just a clusterfuck. And the others were just franchise bull honkie.

COD4 was by far my favorite FPS.

Well truth be told, I'm basing my judgements off of campaign. Gameplay and story telling together, as I'm not really in to the run-and-gun spray and pray game play anymore, which is why I haven't made any plans to purchase a new CoD, campaign is the best part about a game.

So Halo 1 was brilliant as it was a whole new story, with game play aspects not seen yet for the Xbox. Halo 2 rolls along, and continues that, but adds multiplayer. Halo 3, first Halo game on the next gen console and in my opinion doesn't fail to deliver what I've grown to love about Halo. However, controls did feel a little more "floaty". Then ODST comes out and I loved it. Probably the only person to ever say that lol. Reach? I loved that campaign as well. Halo 4, however. I feel like it's more CoD-esque. Meaning, the campaign is just "there" and the real reason for the game is to generate an asston of revenue and keep people occupied and hooked on the live aspect until they pop out another Halo in 8 months, just like CoD.

Yeah, longwinded. Lol. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

The last proper CoD was World at War. I loved that campaign and the death cards made replaying even more fun. Paintballs? Yes. But hey, my .02. Nothing more than that.

Oh and that ends my thread jack. Lol.

Proceed.