TOYS FOR TOTS cruise Sun. Dec. 2nd

graveltrapp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the above mentioned idea. Who's from the farthest south? Banana? When is your crew hooking up and rolling out this way? Planning on meeting at 11:30 at the supermall with everyone else? Says it'll take about 40 minutes from Hawks Prairie (my part of Lacey) with some convoy adjusting. How many you got showing up?

Probably just my sons and me 2 cars but imma trying to talk a couple old farts into rollin but ,,,their old farts.

We should plan on leaving the fruit stand in Nisqually at 10:30 because i think the supermale dudes were leaving at 11:30 and it would be nice to be able to snag a cold soda liquid or hot sandwich type affair, when we get there ,, to take with us..

If the northenders want to meet around Northgate.. just exit and we can either meet at thr McDonalds .. or just go right through the light and meet on the ramp and then just get back on the freeway... we have done this before....Or there is a office building next to McDonalds we can gather at then get right back on the freeway.. what ever works for everyone.. now just got to think about a time..proby 45 minutes from Northgate to Supermall

say 1030 at mcdonalds?

Probably just my sons and me 2 cars but imma trying to talk a couple old farts into rollin but ,,,their old farts.

We should plan on leaving the fruit stand in Nisqually at 10:30 because i think the supermale dudes were leaving at 11:30 and it would be nice to be able to snag a cold soda liquid or hot sandwich type affair, when we get there ,, to take with us..

Agreed on the refreshments. 10:30 it shall be for departure.

Oh, and they're selling Christmas Trees, now.

• Like 1

heres what im thinkin, i think im one of the farthest north, and its gunna take me roughly 2 hours to get to the super mall, so if the south guys are meeting there at 1130

ill leave at 9 and can meet anyone in my area (or north of me) at the 300th st exit at 910 ish,

Then meet up with the gooner and whoever else at the mcdonalds in south marysville at like 940

I know theres a lot of guys in the everett area so i was thinkin meybe everett mall way at ???

and then for the guys in the seattle area meybe the north seattle community college off the northgate exit, itll be empty on a sunday and we can cruise right down to 85th and get back on i5.

and then be at the supermall by or before 1130...

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone wants to meet up in those areas

Spudly,

Im in Everett, how about making the Everett stop at the rest stop (truck scales). it is just past the everett mall exit, and will be a quick pit stop. see you there at about 9:50 or 10.

• Like 1

another update:

"

276907_168256433543_590921523_q.jpg NW TOY RUN 7:12pm Nov 28

The Raffle is going to be OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raffle starts at 1pm...... tickets will be handed out at gate, your responsibility to keep half and put other half in the bucket at the O'Brien tent........

big items will be raffled at 3:30pm..................

Enkei wheels.......to fit your car

3day pass to Nationals......

more prizes throughout the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---my first thought:

Wait...you're gonna make some Enkei rims that are 4x114.3 with a low to negative offset?? How about some 16x10's (for two, 16x8 for the other 2) with a -30 offset (-18 for the 8's)????

Any Portland area members coming up for this?

Probably not,,,,, they are going to the FUN party the day before ,,,, http://community.rat...se-party-bbq/��, not the " i had plans Saturday so i'm stuck with this crap " cruise.. :lol:

See you at the superdupermall