TOYS FOR TOTS cruise Sun. Dec. 2nd

graveltrapp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could meet up with our cars at the Costco or Hawks prarie restaurant parking lot , and roll to the superest of supermalls , to meet up with the rest of the dingleberries ..if your driving the car in your avatar we will be able to find you ,,,,and you probably couldn`t miss our rolling freakshow.

(edit) on google maps it show exit 114 as Nisqually would you rather us get off there and meet in front of the Nisqually towing??

We could meet up with our cars at the Costco or Hawks prarie restaurant parking lot , and roll to the superest of supermalls , to meet up with the rest of the dingleberries ..if your driving the car in your avatar we will be able to find you ,,,,and you probably couldn`t miss our rolling freakshow.

N

(edit) on google maps it show exit 114 as Nisqually would you rather us get off there and meet in front of the Nisqually towing??

Could meet wherever, mate. I work at the Best Buy in the same lot as Costco. Could pull in at the fruit stand across from the chevron right off I-5, too. I'm new to the area, so whatever works, mate.

Hey all ratsuners i do plan on going we have been getting my brothers 4 dr going...motor in , exhaust done and icehouse fixed the wiring for all the lights , blinkers on dash is all we have left they dont work ,not keeping it home because of that. it would b awsome to hook up with all the guys north of seattle , big dave and steve and i go to events together but it would b awsome if we had more to roll with down there so maybe meet northgate or . what do u think ?

"

HOT LAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just in case you all missed it on the earlier post.....

We will be offering lead-follow on the road course for $50 for 5 laps and also rides in the ProFormance Racing School BMW track taxi. Look for details on how you can take part soon"

Taken from the facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/385392611531709/403155243088779/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

heres what im thinkin, i think im one of the farthest north, and its gunna take me roughly 2 hours to get to the super mall, so if the south guys are meeting there at 1130

ill leave at 9 and can meet anyone in my area (or north of me) at the 300th st exit at 910 ish,

Then meet up with the gooner and whoever else at the mcdonalds in south marysville at like 940

I know theres a lot of guys in the everett area so i was thinkin meybe everett mall way at ???

and then for the guys in the seattle area meybe the north seattle community college off the northgate exit, itll be empty on a sunday and we can cruise right down to 85th and get back on i5.

and then be at the supermall by or before 1130...

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone wants to meet up in those areas

I like the above mentioned idea. Who's from the farthest south? Banana? When is your crew hooking up and rolling out this way? Planning on meeting at 11:30 at the supermall with everyone else? Says it'll take about 40 minutes from Hawks Prairie (my part of Lacey) with some convoy adjusting. How many you got showing up?

If the northenders want to meet around Northgate.. just exit and we can either meet at thr McDonalds .. or just go right through the light and meet on the ramp and then just get back on the freeway... we have done this before....Or there is a office building next to McDonalds we can gather at then get right back on the freeway.. what ever works for everyone.. now just got to think about a time..proby 45 minutes from Northgate to Supermall