TOYS FOR TOTS cruise Sun. Dec. 2nd

graveltrapp

Guest Rick-rat

I sure am glad we met up at the supermall, it was nice to go in as a group and all get to park together

It was every man for himself when we left the mall, that was bull so I just delivered my toys and left too, stayed about 1/2 hour.

Won't go next year

• Like 1
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice to get out of the cave for a few. And like Gooner.. not a huge tuner fan. But nice to cruise with all the Ratsun guys. Just too bad we got seperated and didnt end up together.

BTW, loved the chopped 620. Would love to get a better look at it on a not so rainy day!

Good turnout, I need to get off my ass and figure out the right way to post photos. I know there is a wiki but I must be an idiot. Just opened a Photobucket account and will try later this evening. It was wet and cold but the rain did let up once we got to the track. Must have been about 15 datsuns, most of which parked together. The winner had to be the gals seafoam 510 wagon with the Pink Alicias and matching roof rack. Awesome car. (HelloKitty)

Good turnout, I need to get off my ass and figure out the right way to post photos. I know there is a wiki but I must be an idiot. Just opened a Photobucket account and will try later this evening. It was wet and cold but the rain did let up once we got to the track. Must have been about 15 datsuns, most of which parked together. The winner had to be the gals seafoam 510 wagon with the Pink Alicias and matching roof rack. Awesome car. (HelloKitty)

Its easy, just login, upload the photos, once its done click on the photo and to the right will be all the different codes. click the img code and with the new photobucket it automatically copies it, then paste it here.

• 1 month later...