datson4life

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

didnt know it was a competition :ninja:

whats up your sleeve now bigtanker, my best guess, a turbo kit for your ka :angel:

No dude i got to give you guys a hard time,it looks good just by you doing it right puts a smile on my face. :thumbup:

Turbo for the FJ20 after its dynoed.oops

• Like 1

Now you know what i was going through with the old engine.That looks really good.You will love the HP it will give you.Your truck what year is it if it had a J block redo your rear end gears right now they are way to low,it will be like driving a over horse powered L16 and a 4 speed while your in fifth gear.But it looks good

Also did you put the timing chain guides in if you did take them out,they will give you problems down the road,also make sure your timing chain and tensinor is good before you put the motor in to save time and money. 

Now I'm mrbigtalks?

The secret to polishing is not to polish,chrome it,there is a few products and I happen to have one of them but it's to time consuming to even apply that and it has to be very clean and it's a few step process.just whip out the mothers and stay on top of it that's it.Try to keep your fingers off the polished parts to your body oil is not good for polished parts.