engine bay clean out

datson4life

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not too hard. Just pull the old vinyl off along with all the metal vents and ash tray. Clean up the cardboard underneath. Wrap it with fabric batting and recover with vinyl. When I do my door panels, you'll be able to see what I'm talking about.

• 5 weeks later...

so ive heard...i guess it should fit right in with a 3/4 inch spacer under the truck engine/rubber mounts, and i plan on using the can am box, tanker hows the fitment underneath? do i need rear sump or is yours front sump?

im gonna be selling my engine and tranny for the ka fund, i still need to get a ka transmission, and disk brakes and coilovers up front cause i wanna keep it low

Just read your build from the start. Incredible work and dedication to making this truck exactly what you want it to be. I applaud you and I applaud everyone who helped you get to where you're at. Well done.

thank you sir :D , it has been fun/challenging but ive learned alot, im living in a dream, since a kid its been my dream truck and now its in my hands and molding it slowly to what i want

Just read your build from the start. Incredible work and dedication to making this truck exactly what you want it to be. I applaud you and I applaud everyone who helped you get to where you're at. Well done.

I had nothing i mean nothing to do with this at all. I didnt feed him any ideas poke him with sick looking 521's or nothin at all lmao. Its been a great transformation. He bugged about why mine got more attention and well now....i dont think ill be able to build something as beautiful as this truck. But one thing forsure is that he allowed me to drive it and another is that his l16 was never able to keep up with mine even him having 5 speed ;)

It only looked like this last year when i met him.lulz.

2012-08-25091646.jpg

• Like 1