engine bay clean out

datson4life

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i wish, i got some deals i couldnt refuse, and the older valve cover i just had to have, i dont know, i like valve covers, even for just wall decor.....

if i was a baller my truck would be running right now :no:

I know what you mean,oh wait both mine run.lol,Nice valve covers though and those are some what getting hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...

back on the road today B)

its running pretty nice, only issues are: temp slowly rises after 85 mph (no thermostat)

and some wires on fuse box go straight to ground, but when i give them juice and start the truck nothing shorts and everything runs beautiful :confused:  :confused:

nothing shorts anymore so tonight i can sleep better :yawn:

• Like 1

bit of progress today, and failures, i put leds on my cluster, i got msd coil, and i washed the truck

Failure: it stoped charging after 20 mins of driving, oh and i broke a headlight ring (the thing that holds the headlight in place)

datsunpreogress002_zpse1d19cbf.jpg

datsunpreogress001_zps6e0d847b.jpg

i broke a headlight ring before to,just go get it re welded,like i did,they just got a tack weld on them,and is it just me or are your headlight surronds look off a little.nice truck i am jealous.