Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sighted in Denton TX on I 35 service rd. next to the University of North Texas campus. 2nd gen MR2 ( I think it is 2nd gen.) that is definitely not stock. No fart can mufflers here. Looks like 2 1/2 to 3" dual exhaust with a lopey lumpy idle, and a crisp staccato note on acceleration. looks rough but it is not a sleeper. The exhaust note says "don't screw with me!"

IMAG0452_zps81d764e3.jpg

went to old work place sat.......seen this i was like porshe boxster engine since i saw the wheels.... he ssaid no subbie i was like fuck yeah

018459F8-8A22-431A-B7E6-96888B2A04A7_zps

63034B63-BE60-4C6D-BEAC-AF6A2F85CF64_zps

this is a friends son clowning my mazda game ... with my niece on board to boot ... dafuq

2562D4EF-D4D1-4D95-8E48-8FBD1E84E333_zps

McKinleyville, CA

One of the cleanest Starion/Conquest's I've seen in a REALLY LONG time.... Apparently he bought it from the original owner & dude was bummed because he had just moved to CA & was having a hell of a time with the smog regs here.

IMG_00747.jpg

IMG_00750.jpg

IMG_00748.jpg

IMG_00749.jpg

• Like 1

Super clean M G Midget at the Denton TX airport. A Cali car. I just thought my 1200s were small cars

IMAG0456_zpsbf25048f.jpg

That, sir, is a mg MGB roaster. You think THAT'S small; a midget is like half that size.

• Like 1

That, sir, is a mg MGB roaster. You think THAT'S small; a midget is like half that size.

Wow, you are right. I don't ever remember seeing a MGB without the UGLY rubber bumpers. The older ones are very good looking cars. A buddy had one back in the 80's, and driving through a storm, it rained harder inside the car than outside.

'55 Fairlane Crown Victoria? Don't know my old Fords as well as I'd like to... 

626e3028a88011e3b7710e42bed4ef95_8.jpg

I can't tell from the back if it's a 55 or 56 but it is definitely a Crown Vic because of the stainless (crown) roof band. My buddy Larry in Childress is a technical adviser for the Crown Victoria Association. He just got a super rare glass top Skyliner I haven't seen yet. These are very nice cars.

Larry's '56 Crown Vic Convertible.

DSCN1687_zpsa2f1bafa.jpg