Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20140117_135624_zps013117c2.jpg

Saw this beauty on Friday as I was making a delivery to MSA, The Z car store. I've seen plenty of Panteras, But never seen this body. Anyone know what year it might be?

• Like 1

I've seen plenty of Pantaras, But never seen this body. Anyone know what year it might be?

Not a Pantera.   ;)

It's a DeTomaso Mangusta. DeTomaso also built the Pantera, but this was a separate model. I think the Pantera may have replaced it in the lineup?

Made for only 4-5 years and since they are basically all the same, year is kinda meaningless to anyone but a purist. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Tomaso_Mangusta

Not a Pantera.   ;)

It's a DeTomaso Mangusta. DeTomaso also built the Pantera, but this was a separate model. 

Made for only 4-5 years and since they are basically all the same, year is kinda meaningless to anyone but a purist. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Tomaso_Mangusta

Thanks. When I saw the De Tomaso I just figured pantera. It is a cool looking car. I kinda like it a little better than the Pantera.

that show would be better if they kicked richard rawlings(woooothe fuckkkk hoooo) the fuck off it ....... and his buddy who buys all his cars ......now he has ruined the whole genre of copo cars by attaching his stupid licking monkey to a bunch of rollers.....

• Like 2