Should I buy this?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I'm gonna lift up the carpet and check the floors. Even if there's rust I still want it. And since the motor is already out of the way why not drop a 5 speed in there too. Only problem is i've never pulled a motor before... I can get the stuff to do it and I'm sure I'm capable but just haven't done it before

It looks like the tailgate and back corner are dented, I would look real close on this one, that is a lot of money for something that will have to be towed home.

Can you live with yourself if you don't bring it home?

As for the L16 blocks that are supposed to come with it, if they have good L16 oilpans/pickup tubes, then that is worth a $100.00 or so, but if they have no oilpans, then they are just scrap basicly.

This is obviously my opinion, and since I have no 620s, it is likely a uninformed opinion, as I don't really know what 620s are going for these days, or any other day for that matter.

wayno

Yea I'm gonna lift up the carpet and check the floors. Even if there's rust I still want it. And since the motor is already out of the way why not drop a 5 speed in there too. Only problem is i've never pulled a motor before... I can get the stuff to do it and I'm sure I'm capable but just haven't done it before

Im sure you will be able to pull it off! I pulled my moter out of my truck and put it back in after i did some work on it! and shes runs like a kitty. OH YEAH! and im only 14 :P

If you dont get it, I will. That is a nice looking KC. $1200 is not that bad a price either. Yah u can find ones cheaper but they aint KC's & they are usually rust buckets. Id prolly try $900 but not $500. U better hurry tho :devil: