Phoenix Swap Meet October 27th

yellowdatsun

Swap meet will be held on Saturday October 27th, from 10am to 3pm.

Desert Datsuns Swap Meet by day, those of us that want -> Pavillions car show in the evening...

Sakura Garage will provide a BBQ Lunch - burgers on the grill (regular, cheese, pastrami, and/or bacon)

I expect everyone that shows up to bring a "pot luck" (whether you plan on eating or not) - six-pack of soda, chips, dip, beans, salad, ice - whatever... This is your "entrance fee" (all these items become sole property of Sakura Garage LLC, non-refundable, offer not valid in the U.S. or Puerto Rico).

Everyone needs to pick up after themselves, no trash or parts can be left behind.

Onsite Dumpsters are OFF LIMITS.

Address is 1985 E. 5th St, Suite 18, Tempe, AZ 85281

• Like 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Bump it up! It's coming soon, and should be awesome! Everyone had been asking for it, so here's your chance.

We'll be cruising to the Pavilions car show afterwards, so it's a good excuse for you out-of-towners to come hang with us for a day.

I personally will have a trailer load of 510 stuff. Lots of sheetmetal, doors, suspension, wiring, lights, dash parts, etc. Probably 10 large boxes of stuff.

Partial list

280z door panels, black, good condition

280z complete carpet kit, black, good condition

280z door arm rests, black, fair condition

520 gauge clusters, 3, good condition

at least 10 L20B carbs

'Peanut' cylinder head

And a lot more..................

This should be a good time guys, A good friend is bringing out his s15. Im going to try like hell to have stickers made by then as well.

Some of the things im going to be selling off are:

14x6 (or7 ill have to make sure) Appliance Mesh wheels (4) With tires

Stock S30 Z "iron cross" wheels (2)

14 Enkei Mesh wheels (3)

1968 Roadster 1600 parts (su carbs + intake, 1600 motor/trans ect)

Ive got a load of spare 1200 parts but the price would have to be right on that stuff. I've been hoarding it for a decade.

If any one is looking for late L 4 speeds Ive got a few ill clean up, otherwise they'll just sit in the old guys back yard.

Also if anyone is looking for L24/26 parts Ive got 2 parts motors i can drag out

We've got an s14 KA24DE with auto trans i could pull out too if the price is right.

I have a ton of spare s30 Z fenders and hoods, maybe a good door or 2

I also have an RB20DET full swap with Mounts and wiring for 240sx sans turbo I would take offers on if some one wanted it otherwise it will go in my m30 next year.

I hope to see all you guys there.

Will be making the trip from Safford, Az. Need to get rid of the following tomorrow. Will trade for 510 parts!

1966 Datsun Roadster $500

$500 for everything will not seperate

Clear Title

Shell and frame

Hard top

Soft top frame

New shocks

Seats

Box full of parts

1980 280zx Parts

Strong engine/5spd trans

Turbo style hood

Fenders

Front bumper

Rear bumper

Tail lights

Dash w/gauges

Doors

Radiators

Wiring harness/ECU

MAF

Gas fill neck w/cap

Gas tank

Thanks to everyone that set this up. I met some really nice folks and unloaded my parts.

I sold the 66' Roadster (have fun Greg), the 280zx engine/trans (thanks Ryan), and after the swap meet Jamal bought the remainder of the 280zx parts.

I did actually need some 510 parts but ran out of time to look. Maybe next year... If anyone has a good condition 72' 510 engine harness please let me know.

Thanks again to all.