Dimeton Abbey

freetheoranges

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay no pics.. I'll take some later today..

Took the dime to San Francisco with my gf for Hippie Hill 2014 and the dime handled well going down there and even did okay on the hills. My passenger side brake has the loudest squeal to it!

We sat in 'traffic' with the other thousands of cars trying to find a parking spot. We eventually parked across the street at the hospital with my gf's handicap placard.

Today I am installing yet more cards

And debating if I should power wash the plastidip from my dime.…

My vanity plate request 510BREH was denied. I think I'll make a copy of my reg. and resubmit. Or do something 69 only can do like 69 BREH or 69DIME.

I installed them as is and yes one of them is bent in as opposed to outwards; and has a chipped area of powder coat..

I will have oics later but I don't understand why they don't mirror the cards or at the very least the laser cut logos because the passenger side is the same as the driver side.......

13995704903_36e090e740_b.jpg

13975719185_1f96b2ae2c_b.jpg

13952619116_ccf624bde8_b.jpg

13976161164_b33915b68d_b.jpg

13995719973_17018152fb_b.jpg

13972537792_8425ffcaf3_b.jpg

13972556941_61ba20dd7c_b.jpg

• Like 1

well they look great and hold well. No vibrations and no plastic backing. Powder coat comes off with two scratches on passenger side and 1/4" gone on the bent corner of passenger quarter card.

I assume primer and spray paint would adhere to the little bit of metal? Albeit a bit off in colour - what should I be using to clean the cards?