Dimeton Abbey

freetheoranges

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want a dime that starts and for this problem to resolve, so another may arise...

Fuck Me, Right?

So I thought I couldn't start my car today when I parked to buy a beer. I had my dad come and give a jump with his Touareg. When I got home I inspected further, and a wire came off the alternator,

EDIT:

12492064163_8a616cd0c8_b.jpg

12491961095_116bc09d35_b.jpg

Da Funk Happened Here?

^^..........first off........you have more than 1 loose wire

.......looks like the nut came loose....

......then it was jiggling around until the nut fell off.............

.............then it arched so much the damn loop melted away.......

.........chances are you were not charging your battery............hence all the jump starting..........

Phat white/red wire to BAT........after putting a new end on it of course...........

Black ground wires to CHINY STUD to the left of 2 pin connector OR use a bolt and put it where the E is...........

.................................................same with the cylindrical dingleberry thing(name escaped my mind right now).....it's for noise reduction.......

Yeah I took some time to fix the poor connections, Blue Locktited the lower alt bolts so they don't fall out again... could probably use the futofab upper alt adjustable mount.

O'Reilly's swapped a new alt out for the old one which melted at the BAT connection (purchased 01.24.14 // swapped 2.14.14), so that was okay. Charged the battery completely before hooking it up. I need to adjust the upper mount because I get some belt squeal for a min or two at start up then it goes away.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Long time so speak and post oics!

String wrapped around my mirror and both "arms"..

12961001023_120ff4ae27_c.jpg

Today is day 2 weeks 1 day since payment.... several more weeks till skins.. T3.

Same paint as above on the radiator support(?).. comparison......  there was such an ugly monster scratch in it there....test....

13061394005_43329aa06d_b.jpg

Smelt something burning like rubber when my car was off and not other smoke. /u/smoke

This piece of plastic had broken from the EZ Horn I installed and broke mysteriously on the way to

All Auto's Busta Nut' meet... melted onto the exhaust manifold a little :( no worries

13000999145_1f8a95175c_c.jpg

Saw some bigger cell-shaped-sized-of-this before flushing and refilling, running for 10 minutes.. maybe i should have done it again.. or??

13048992685_7a319cc408_b.jpg

Strange infrequent (slow) leak/ stain! boo!

13001146863_d772938a3a_c.jpg

Welp, that's all folks! 

...but wait there's more! 

for his first ever 400 post special... taaa-daaa..

12777381785_639e3654ba_z.jpg

Looks weeeeeeeird..

• 2 weeks later...

GODDDDAMNIT T3! 

I have been waiting 4 weeks for my order status to change to "shipped".. every time I e-mail (once a week) they say ... oh it's almost ready should ship today or tomorrow.

What the FUck! Then today, since it's pay day I also ordered kick panels and another item - of which i'm certain will take a separate month...

My patience has worn thin and gone.. gah!

On a positive note....

2x Riverside r105/ 106 ........ thought they were a3a's.... nope.

13311024295_7b850bd40d_b.jpg