With only a dime and a dream.

DatMo

Yes it would be at an angle. L block and Z trans. Just make sure the whole isnt giant... you will be fine. Even with that cover you apparently think is the bees knees, there is still a hole in the tunnel. 

yeah. i thought itd be at an angle from the information you told me earlier but i was talking to a teacher with a 510 and he said as far as he knew, his was centered.

well thanks. now i know what has to be done and how to.

yeah. im aiming for the smallest hole possible. 

there's ALWAYS a huge puddle right by my driveway and i dont want water getting in through the tranny hole.

it gets really big once it rains too. 

thanks for the help guys.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Walmart special about 8 years ago!  I think they might still carry them though ;)

going to the website right now. lol

does mario have a ratsun account btw?

ill ask for a quote 

going to the website right now. lol

does mario have a ratsun account btw?

ill ask for a quote 

No he doesn't he's not hip to the forums lol, he's always busy with work. His shop is near you dude I just left he's a real cool guy I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out

No he doesn't he's not hip to the forums lol, he's always busy with work. His shop is near you dude I just left he's a real cool guy I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out

yeah i know. i was just wondering cuz i got nothing to drive atm.

but thanks. 

anyone know the thread with precautions i should take from theft?

RO510 told me of one that existed?

all i was going to get was a quick release and anti theft locks. but he told me about soles?

and of course locking my wheel. 

anyone able to help?

i kinda searched but didn't know where to. 

Just Google kill switches. There was a thread about them, but no one will post about their specifics... then that just defeats the purpose of having hidden switches to start a car. A quick search on Google should provide the basics on the mod and then just integrate it into your own car. Then make sure you tell no one how you did it. 

Just Google kill switches. There was a thread about them, but no one will post about their specifics... then that just defeats the purpose of having hidden switches to start a car. A quick search on Google should provide the basics on the mod and then just integrate it into your own car. Then make sure you tell no one how you did it. 

thanks. appreciate the tip.

took off my rear wheel panel covers.

Getting them upholstered for free.

this is how they look now.

also getting them redone black.

CAM00081_zps8b5f3a5f.jpg

i was also wondering who had pictures of the rear speaker panel?

mines just a piece of wood.

is there suppose to be a vinyl piece?

i think i might have asked before but couldn't find it.

also wondering if anyone knows a good radiator shop local to hawthorne torrance or carson?

need a quick repair to take it to mario's.

is it expensive to get my wiring organized?

i tried doing it but it's so much confusion. i already messed up but within awhile, i fixed it.

Doing the wiring, just take you're time. The more you do yourself the easier it will be for you the fix when something goes wrong, and the more you'll learn.

the thing is that there are sooo many extra wires that are going to my ghetto alarm that think I want to remove. haha.

and the second problem is i have about 4 other wires that are just disconnected. I have no idea where they go either.

ive been using my hanes manual.

btw, is there anything for the rear panel? 

the thing is that there are sooo many extra wires that are going to my ghetto alarm that think I want to remove. haha.

and the second problem is i have about 4 other wires that are just disconnected. I have no idea where they go either.

ive been using my hanes manual.

btw, is there anything for the rear panel? 

Download the color wiring diagrams from Dime Quarterly; they will be easier to understand. 

I believe there was a vinyl cover at one point, but just go to Michaels and buy some fabric and wrap it yourself. Will cost you like $6. 

• Like 1
I dont think Mario does small jobs like that does he? You must know him petty good?

small jobs like?

he doesn't rewire but he'll fix my holes.I've aalready spoken to him