STOLEN 510 WAGON...LANGLEY, B.C.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? I thought Canada was supposed to be clean, friendly, and polite! Why all this thieving all of a sudden? If I see it around Spokane, it will stick out like a sore thumb.

Yup....it seems that our border patrol/customs are somewhat lax lately............ :lol:

yeh damn American illegals :rofl:

i know the feeling... did you have full coverage on it? if not, its time to go hunting.. Canadians are more lax than some of us south of that border, theyll still curb stomp an offender though right? Gawd.... id be boiling....

curb stomping doesn't even start to compare

Hidden fuel shut off.

so they can "move " it , then its considerd grand theft. but it will not go far with one float bowl full. couple pumps of the throttle and its done. busting up your collum and pulling a bunch of wires is only attempted grand theift

My friend was shipped a car. He got it from the shipper, drove it home, to the store, back home, and awhile later then started it. Car died as soon as he opened the hood from starting it.

I went out, discovered it had a electric fuel pump, and then found some odd wires. Then I found a switch. Flipped the switch and bam, fuel pump on. Car started right up.

I found it odd/I was surprised the car drove so long without the fuel pump running, Yes it was a carbureted, though it was a 4 barrel, V8...

"......Yes, car has been found! Young creep sold it to a scrap guy...who knows Vance Swift ( long time 510 guy), who then phoned Specialty. Andy and Collin going to retrieve car, lets hope no damage."........

That is good.... :thumbup:

• Like 1

WTF? I thought Canada was supposed to be clean, friendly, and polite! Why all this thieving all of a sudden? If I see it around Spokane, it will stick out like a sore thumb.

Have you ever watched trailer park boys? I thinks that program pretty much somes it up for Canada. Good luck getting your car back!