Daves datsun 510

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, what throttle body are you guys using, and what valve cover is that? Nice thread!!

Q45 throttle... yeah a little on the big side :)

The valve cover is a Coonan. built in Cali for the mini trucker guys. Super cool IMO

Is that the same intake manifold you welded together a while back? Looks dope! I like the valve cover too. I thought about making a valve cover a few years back; kinda for a different look. What kind of time and material does it take to build the turbo manifold for an L4? Price too... do you make them for anyone else?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2010-10-10%2018.16.15.jpg

2010-10-10%2018.16.27.jpg

The wiring is done besides a little taping and clamps. Everything else in the engine bay is done! We attempted to start it today but the Megasquirt God's were not smiling upon us. Even with the Megasquirt pro Rob helping it still just didn't happen, which if he was actually here it would of but I'm only so good at explaining shit over emails, texts, and phone calls. So maybe this week we will get it going. Its something to do with the VR sensor. So Dave is going to get a handful of them tomorrow so we can try a different one.