Iv never wanted a new car before....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a nice car, i saw the commercials and my chin hit the floor.... but i saw one .... and it is a very sharp car, i can imagine its a blast to drive.... but if you look at it just right in one of the few angles... then it just looks bleh... but step out of that spot and you fall back in love with it.... its like when you see a girl when your sober vs when your drunk

but i do agree, id like one aswell

I was checking it out at the yoda dealership while in Japan this April. Its a pretty sweet car for something new. Its what I imagine the s30 would be if it was re-released only with a queer boxer under the hood lol. Its pretty weak stock though, the subi hopefully will get a sti and the supercharger kit already out would also be a nice option.

Speed hunters is building a wide body right now and Fred Asburo is building a 2jz one. A 2jz would just be so sweet. I would even take an N/A 2jz with itbs, ugh so much fun.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

:yawn:

I almost fell asleep watching the video.

:rofl:

But I would drive the hell out of one for a day,then kick it to the curb,like a fugly

• Like 1

well yeah, Id still rather have an S30 but Im talking about as far as new cars go.

In that case I have no idea! Lol

I guess I take my time looking at car so I would most likely have to see it in person ... troll the salesman/owner a bit ... and hire INDY510 To take 30000 pictures of each so I can troll them at home lolz.

In that case I have no idea! Lol

I guess I take my time looking at car so I would most likely have to see it in person ... troll the salesman/owner a bit ... and hire INDY510 To take 30000 pictures of each so I can troll them at home lolz.

NO!!! Don't let INDY near one... He'll take the 30,000 pictures and then disassemble it and never put it back together :sick: ... AND you'll still have a car payment :sick:

Sorry INDY... I had to go there :P

:yawn:

I almost fell asleep watching the video.

:rofl:

But I would drive the hell out of one for a day,then kick it to the curb,like a fugly

Too much talk and no driving it. Yes it looks nice but I kept skipping forward looking for the good stuff and either missed it or it was after 2/3 where I pulled the plug. What's with the foreign accents? Where was this Italy? Love the color.

i saw this at the dealer last month. looked good. i figure 200 was good for a quick 2.0l but i think toyota is an idiot for not using their own. joint ventures are ok for cheap cars but not something being played as a sports icon. itd be like the mustang being rebadged by GM. however i did read that an sti version was in the works and that the 2013 or 14 wrx would get this new boxer engine

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Too much talk and no driving it. Yes it looks nice but I kept skipping forward looking for the good stuff and either missed it or it was after 2/3 where I pulled the plug. What's with the foreign accents? Where was this Italy? Love the color.

I was waiting for the "bling" part of the video,didnt happen