sorry

Hey everybody just wanted to apologize for my consistent trolling. I just like hvung fun and messing with people on datsun mainly Jrock. :)

But don't take anything that was directed toward you guys seriously. I'm just messing with you haha.

Ratsun is like one big family and we all are some trouble makers

,and if i make fun of you or Make a joke about Yu know I'm kidding and I like all of you Guy's. And have learned a lot from this forum

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take this serious bro

You're a shit eating elephant graper that eats frozen tostino's pizza rolls arn't you? ?? !!! ... and happy birfday ....

That is all ....

trolololol

C'mon everyone try it! :lol: :lol: jk

Wonder what Jrock's slant will be ... bahahah

I suspect this post to be part of the trolling. :ninja:

It's actually part of the plea bargain that a public apology be forthcoming from the accused plus a court ordered restitution to those he harmed. Victim impact statements were taken into account and a poll will be taken.

• Like 1

It's actually part of the plea bargain that a public apology be forthcoming from the accused plus a court ordered restitution to those he harmed. Victim impact statements were taken into account and a poll will be taken.

lol I saw that..

Which is why I posted Trial by fire...:lol:

Hey everybody just wanted to apologize for my consistent trolling. I just like hvung fun and messing with people on datsun mainly Jrock. :)

But don't take anything that was directed toward you guys seriously. I'm just messing with you haha.

Ratsun is like one big family and we all are some trouble makers

,and if i make fun of you or Make a joke about Yu know I'm kidding and I like all of you Guy's. And have learned a lot from this forum

v4vcG.gif

Yeah he`s just a kid and considering that one of the guys ( adult ) trolling the shit outta his build thread ,,has a almost 40 page build thread that consists of ,, Installing a Mexican blanket ,,putting gas in gas tank to cure stalling problem ,, having someone else install coilovers and lower car ,, buy some mis-matched wheels install them ........ Oh , and put some stickers on it..

I think he could have went more crazy then he did. ;)

Yeah he`s just a kid and considering that one of the guys ( adult ) trolling the shit outta his build thread ,,has a almost 40 page build thread that consists of ,, Installing a Mexican blanket ,,putting gas in gas tank to cure stalling problem ,, having someone else install coilovers and lower car ,, buy some mis-matched wheels install them ........ Oh , and put some stickers on it..

I think he could have went more crazy then he did. ;)

:confused:

But it`s true..if it`s not prove me wrong..

If you don`t like people you dont know hacking on you personally AS AN ADULT ..Think how this KID felt ..

And yeah it` not Jrock..he builds cars in his build threads.

If you don`t like people you dont know hacking on you personally AS AN ADULT ..Think how this KID felt ..

And yeah it` not Jrock

You got a point, though he probably doesn't mind :lol:

Though he got us good with the whole goon thing.. well he got me, some people won't admit being jipped

You got a point, though he probably doesn't mind :lol:

Though he got us good with the whole goon thing.. well he got me, some people won't admit being jipped

I was had as well :lol: ... I tried to help through pm to ... damn me :lol:

But it`s true..if it`s not prove me wrong..

And yeah it` not Jrock..he builds cars in his build threads.

Ive never once been mean to Jalen and I live in an apartment and do not have the money, space, nor skills that Jon has. And just to point something out, I did not have someone else lower my car. I did the install myself with the help of a friend while at work. I put everything together for the coils, struts, brakes... everything. I installed one side and he did the other. The only thing I didnt do myself on the car was the rear roll of the fender. My buddy had experience and I didnt.

Plus, I have no issues with peoples comments on my build... People can say whatever they want. If you want to attack someone for their comments, then I would pick JRock if anything. Ive never been mean spirited, never disrespectful, and help out when I can. Is there some joking in the thread?- sure. If he didnt like it, he wouldnt come into my thread and literally ask for it. Jalen is a good kid and I consider him a friend (as much of one can be without meeting in person).

So I dont know why you would single me out Banana.

Edit: Oh I didnt do the cutting for my tail lights. I didnt quite trust myself cutting up the body just yet.