• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car

those are not origional tires but if your 16 you wouldnt know better LOL

nice car check all hoses and belt replace as needed and drive it

haha i didnt mean those it came with them i swapped those on because other ones were cracked and bald haha

I knew I should have kept my mouth shut

See jalens z build 33 pages no progress I would bet my balls that it is someone else's over in the z thread he just said he was broke from paying for drivers ed and no mention of a wagon purchase.....especially since I m a wagon guy and jalen always try's to burn me I would imagine he would rub that in my face..... So I call bullshit..... If your keeping score this would be the second time I caught and called u out...... This is not jalens car most likely bro s

And Lastly..... I'm supposed to believe that after monthes of no work accomplished because of funds lacking cause u were ripped off by your moms last cum sponsor, now u dropped 15 on a car yet u couldn't even get the z Rollin due to bein ripped off fOr all your dough..... This is such bullshit until there's a pic of u driving holdin a sugar cookie, two forms of id, the title a and a picture of barrack Obama I call horseshit...... There's thirty pages of nothing now u claim u own this car..... Just say its your bros, cause it is and it will go a log ways towards saving your rep in the Datsun community...being a bold faced liar will get u tristin'd( I kid tristin).

• Like 2

U have claimed to be mega broke and now u buy a wagon it's not true the facts don't add up bro sorry..... And why would u post in the other thread..... Cause u posted every other thig u owned in that tread and I update all my threads even my minitruck threads with a 510 pic ... And are u claiming u didn know I was a wagon guy even though u mention my wagon thread several times in trolling we do nothing thread ....

• Like 1

Yet he is in drivers Ed..... Go read trolling 33 pages of boo hoo I'm too broke to wOrk on it the z then. Buys a wagon .. Crashes a car, yet is needing a grill from rearend i g someone yet ts there fault....never rearended someon and it's been there fault...skib is Lying banable

The two on the left

now waddle your ass out to the back and tell the oversized Hobbit looking dude to brush some of the sand blast sand outta the gears of my new tranny..