Ratsun Meet July 14th @ Carls Jr. Tacoma

DatDoug

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when are we going to do another North Event...weather should be getting better have to do one soon....!!!!

You should it the weekend of the 28th. 21st is the Mt. Rainier free day.

sounds fun. ill bring the wifey.. "see.. I'm not the only crazy one who has a datsun fetish"

Yeah , if she didn`t think guys " persons " that are into Datsuns are a bunch of yaah-hoos , showing her us in person will really change her mind.... :lol:

I love me some Carl`s jr milkshakes

I don't give two shits if it's raining or not, I am going to make damn sure that we make this one. I'm tired of missing good times.

fuck yeah i am putting this on my schedule,...so if u think u wanna punch me in the face get your plans made...

I love me some Carl`s jr milkshakes body shots

hell to the yeah if i go we should caravan .. i can probably get phixius too also...and dude im not taking a milkshake body shot off your hairy ass back again...^^^^

tritin said he picking up jalen and letting him drive his automatic down... :rofl:

fuck yeah i am putting this on my schedule,...so if u think u wanna punch me in the face get your plans made...

I'm not sure that it's a good idea to encourage me to punch you in the face.... but okay! :w00t:
  • Like 1

tritin said he picking up jalen and letting him drive his automatic down... :rofl:

As much as I would looooooove to let Jalen drive my car *cough* crashed his brothers wagon *cough* I will not be attending. Since this got moved weekends, I can't make it due to Navy duty; it's my Reservist weekend.

Oh that's right... The other one did happen. Why did I miss that one?- oh I was too tired from Graveyard that's right. GoonFan asked if I was going. Well then I'll catch the next one. I should add my Reservist schedule to the Ratsun calendar so everyone knows not to book things for that day :D

Have fun guys, I do love me some Carl's Junior. Fuck Hardys.

Haha I think Im going to pass on that idea. If theres another one of these, a Punkin meet, or graffiti garage meet then youll see her. Otherwise you will have to wait until Blue Lake. Shes coming down to play then... Shes never been to Oregon so she should have fun.