JCCS 2012

MikeRL411

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I just started a thread on a JCCS caravan from Salt Lake. We'd love to catch up with people along the way or if your super long travel takes you through Utah, we'd love to have you drive with us.

http://community.rat...salt-lake-city/

Dirttrack510, Don't know what your route or timeline is but it'd great if we could meet up somewhere.

Now that registration is closed we need to decide on the Ratsun members meeting. 9:00 at the stage sounds great unless there's something else happening at that time. I would love for all of us to get together briefly so we could put a name to a face to a screen name. Even if you didn't bring your car this year. Any thoughts?

dammit i didnt register in time... so is there anyway i can get in??

What's with you people!!!!!! It's been open for months and you didn't register.. I think you can register on stand by. But no guarantee you'll get in.

Or you can show up the day of and see if they have room. I've seen that happen once or twice.

I've never missed a JCCS show. But I don't fuck off and not send my registration in on time.

What's with you people!!!!!! It's been open for months and you didn't register.. I think you can register on stand by. But no guarantee you'll get in.

Or you can show up the day of and see if they have room. I've seen that happen once or twice.

I've never missed a JCCS show. But I don't fuck off and not send my registration in on time.

ya well im sorry i dont have 45 bucks jus sitting around damn...

ya well im sorry i dont have 45 bucks jus sitting around damn...

Oh sorry I didn't know it was a money thing. I thought you were just lazy.. I know sometimes money is hard to come by. My bad.

• Like 1

my lifters just started ticking in my dime...don't think I'll have time to change them before jccs...anyone advise against driving 4 hrs with noisy lifters? or should it be fine? Im really hoping to make this show been wanting to attend for a few years now

you probably wont be the only one with bad lifters heading to JCCS,you will be surprised what shows up.Just adjust them and cruise down not fly down. :thumbup:

first thing it's a sohc KA...non adjustable hydraulic lifters....a mech lifter setup would run me about $600 if I go with O&J which would include a larger cam of my choice so that might be the route I chose.

second the dime is my daily driver so I need to not hurt it. I'm not worried about being embarrassed by the condition of my vehicle...anyone who's seen my paint in person would understand why. but I am concerned about the longevity of my engine. can running the noisy lifters do more extensive damage to my new motor?

first thing it's a sohc KA...non adjustable hydraulic lifters....a mech lifter setup would run me about $600 if I go with O&J which would include a larger cam of my choice so that might be the route I chose.

second the dime is my daily driver so I need to not hurt it. I'm not worried about being embarrassed by the condition of my vehicle...anyone who's seen my paint in person would understand why. but I am concerned about the longevity of my engine. can running the noisy lifters do more extensive damage to my new motor?

I thought you had a L series,you should ask this in the engine section maybe you would get more hits.sorry bro