I started a new thread- now its gone!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup...something is amuk

I'm subscribed to a few threads....get an email confirming the new post, which actually has the quoted reply.

Check out Ratsun.......nothing..... :huh: .....doesn't show up for a few+ hours after the fact.

Maybe just give it some time... :lol:

:lol: c'mon dude ...

Ok ... why is the reply so important?

All your reply's are workin just fine right now right?

It's not worth your time!

Just type it again and you're good to go!

:) :console:

I just meant I was done for the night (I had been drinking) I'll re-post.

I posted last night in the '79 headlight switch post and it's not there this morning? (figured old age and forgot to hit ENTER button) Sealick was complaining earlier about dropped posts too and I poo pooed him about it.

Sorry guys! It's because we are changing hosts. We were hoping that nothing like this would happen. It will get sorted out soon guys. Please be paceint with the sight while we get it sorted. We want it to be speedy and still around haha :)

Sorry guys! It's because we are changing hosts. We were hoping that nothing like this would happen. It will get sorted out soon guys. Please be paceint with the sight while we get it sorted. We want it to be speedy and still around haha :)

Yeah, it appears some of the posts have ended up on the old database. I think it just takes some time for ratsun.net to always points towards the correct IP. I tried to get the old host to use this database, but it didn't seem to allow that outside connection even though I told it queries coming from the old IP were okay. For now I've just removed its ability to connect to the old database so there will be an error rather than a missing post. Hopefully everything will be resolved shortly if it's not already...

Wow, I thought it was just me, deleted the cache cleared the cookies etc ... Couldn't find the threads that I had subscribed too like the Ratsun Auction 2.0 .... Who won that one anyhow?