Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, so I won't be there by any stretch of the imagination :rofl:

I wouldn't go for a weekend, I drove my 71 datsun 521 to Kissimmee in about 2000, but i stayed there one and a half months at the wallaby ranch, big difference, and the wallaby ranch is not a brothel, it's a hanggliding ranch where they tow up hanggliders with ultralights, like me being towed in this photo.

Dogmtn.jpg

Canby is not make believe, it is real, and you live close enough to come, 4 months to go, plan accordingly.

Oh I know its not make believe..  that sign on that building... I painted it!   looks small installed on the building.  

Feel free to stop by my car for some BBQing... Ill be bringing a little BBQ and cooking up some food. I might even be making breakfast. 

Not to be a Debbydowner here, but the past few years there have been a "no open flame", and "no charcoal bbq" rule.  I can't remember if your small grill was gas or not.... but yeah.

Not to be a Debbydowner here, but the past few years there have been a "no open flame", and "no charcoal bbq" rule.  I can't remember if your small grill was gas or not.... but yeah.

Its a camping/table-top propane grill. I was told that was fine... just no bonfires or charcoal grilles. And if you keep being so negative, you wont get any delicious breakfast burritos *humph*

• Like 2

Haha, I was just making sure.  Didn't want you to use up any precious cargo space if you couldn't use it.  

I feel like when I say we're going to be at a legit event, we don't make it, so I'm just going to say we're hoping like hell to be there this time in at least one Datto. 

I was only half kidding about the precious cargo space in a 510.  When we went in 2011 we had the 521 loaded to the fucking helms.  I have no idea how we'll fit all of our shit if we only roll down in the 510 this year  :rofl:

i dunno about loaded to the helms but the bed was full :P 

259913_10150218681445353_3532548_n_zpsfa

• Like 2