SOLD! 1969 ka powered 521

well it was hot one here today and I took it to work to show mr “Ruckycharms" on here. I just

yeah people are asses... i am selling a bagged truck and like i said about to return it to stock and just sell the low miler.... people are crazy when they just slash the price and then justify there low ball by saying it s a down economy...yeah well the truck is paid off so i an wait out the down economy ... honestly i just want a fair offer .. which was like what the old man offered u ....i am doing the same with my align trex nitro 700 3d rc heli ... its top shelf parts(about 4500) and i cant get anyone to buy it at a fraction of the build cost ... i broke it down to part out and already with half the parts sold am almost to my minimum asking price...with still the air frame to sell which is one of the larger values...to be honest after selling shit on cl i have given up ... its tire kickers galore and i think they should start a erality show about all the jerks who just go drive peoples shit...one guy on my truck said he wanted to take it to seatle and back on a test drive .....i said ok give me 2000 cash and the keys to your truck u brought....he was all flabergasted i asked for that or anything .. i just got back in the truck pulled in the garage threw the cover on as he was whining about my request i hit the garage door while he was talking came out through the door of my storage ...he was sill whining, hopped in the datto and he was like whats going on ... i said i should charge u for wasting my time....cause u wanna put a 100 miles on my truck to which i don't know u and don't know if your just freeloading or need to haul something or just got a date with a hooker and wanna look cool...i spent a hour showing, explaining, driving letting you drive and now this u wanna take my shit to seattle and back , to which i was fine if u followed my rules but u act like i'm the wierdo for asking for something ......side not cl is great for selling things less then a 1000 bucks ...can get your money no problem in a bout a day or two depending on the item.... its nice that people come to look at a forty year old thing and there biggest whine is .... hey the paint is f'ed....that would close the door on conversation for me...

Crazy ass people have nothing better to do than shop on Craigslist nowadays.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This truck is amazing and worth every penny he's asking guys. Solid body, clean lines, straight frame and drivable to shows just the way it is. Thanks for your time Kondog. My heart hurts when I think about not being able to commit to this right now. I have the dough but, that's literally about all I have. My budget for a Datsun this time around was lower and you deserve what youre asking dude. Best of luck man, I will literally cry when this thing sells to someone else :blink: If you decide to sell those wheels gimme first crack will ya? They'll look great on my next Datto. :thumbup:

wheels are yours if you want them it was great seeing you. Btw guys I have known Ruckycharms since we were 6 years old and by chance he found me on Ratsun. I have known you for 30 years brother! anyways I’d like to post pics of the rust spot that people keep asking about and a pic of the rear diff leak too. here you go. DSC_0261-1.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

got a guy coming from san diego to take a look right now. my gf is more anxious than i am since the funds will go to her ring. I will be in the market for another bmw 2002 preferably a roundie. I used to have a ’73 tii and i miss that dam thing soo much.

another day another lowball. okay guys i am not going to let this thing go for 6K so I am putting this out there so none of us waste our time. If i wanted to give this thing away i would have a long time ago. so for fututre reference if that is your number (6K) then please walk away. I have a few things planned in the near future so if i dont get a solid offer in the few weeks there will be no more room for negotiating. the choice is yours if any you guys are serious about owning a bad ass then make your move but be realistic and if you cant afford it I totally understand but it’s not my problem either. there are plenty of trucks out there for $500 this is not that truck this is “Lindsay" and she rocks!

t

• Like 1

It might help if you know 5 different guys that haul cars up and down I-5 :) I was quoted friend price of $600 depending on how far off I-5 the truck is located it might be cheaper.

I might just buy a plane ticket and drive it up the PCH for a nice little vacation

• Like 1

ok post a pic of the ring getter maybe that will motivate someone off there wallet..

haha the sale of the truck will help me buy the ring so i dont have anything yet. it might be a good thing the truck has not sold :rofl: i have a feeling my car days might be numbered.

i dont wanna see the ring i wanna see the chick.... could give two fucks about a over priced ring...I sold my 1 ton in my avatar to partially fund a ring....so far i wish i had the 1 ton back.... at times...i love my wife theres just two things u need to understand about woman... there always irrational and there always right....

i tell my friends when looking for a soul mate ... there all crazy u just decide how much crazy u can cope with...

• Like 1

i dont wanna see the ring i wanna see the chick.... could give two fucks about a over priced ring...I sold my 1 ton in my avatar to partially fund a ring....so far i wish i had the 1 ton back.... at times...i love my wife theres just two things u need to understand about woman... there always irrational and there always right....

i tell my friends when looking for a soul mate ... there all crazy u just decide how much crazy u can cope with...

we’ve ben together for a little over 4 years im almost 37 shes 35 and if it were up to me i’d keep things the way they are but she wants to be made an "honest woman” no wedding required and she's even cool with city hall. I have been the best man 3 times and part of about 5 other weddings so i freakin hate weddings she is Filipino so she hates weddings now too (big catholic family). i got it pretty easy with no wedding.

I am the crazy one she has to cope with :thumbup:

It might help if you know 5 different guys that haul cars up and down I-5 :) I was quoted friend price of $600 depending on how far off I-5 the truck is located it might be cheaper.

I might just buy a plane ticket and drive it up the PCH for a nice little vacation

Haha, I know a dude in Ballard that I pitched this truck to when I first saw this thread. I told him that it would be a rad roadtrip home for him and his 11 year-old son. He didn't bite :lol:

If I were buying this truck, I sure as shit wouldn't ship it up, I'd drive it home!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.