SOLD! 1969 ka powered 521

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant stand it anymore,is it gone?

you crack me up dude… not gone yet though she is still sitting in the garage gazing at me right now. we have a verbal agreement on the sale but no money has exchanged hands yet. you will see Lindsay at JCCS this year since I am letting the new owner take it to JCCS ( it a long drawn out deal so i will not get into details). I always wanted to bring her JCCS but I am a bit of a perfectionist and things were just never good enough and I didnt think she was ready to be seen by the masses as-is. I wanted to paint this do that etc.... at this point I am sad but happy she will be going to someone who has plans to finish the little things that need attention since most of the big stuff is out of the way.

• Like 1

you crack me up dude… not gone yet though she is still sitting in the garage gazing at me right now. we have a verbal agreement on the sale but no money has exchanged hands yet. you will see Lindsay at JCCS this year since I am letting the new owner take it to JCCS ( it a long drawn out deal so i will not get into details). I always wanted to bring her JCCS but I am a bit of a perfectionist and things were just never good enough and I didnt think she was ready to be seen by the masses as-is. I wanted to paint this do that etc.... at this point I am sad but happy she will be going to someone who has plans to finish the little things that need attention since most of the big stuff is out of the way.

Im like you everything clean and nice and try not to spare no expense,but i cant strip my truck yet i miss driving all ready its so close and i will always do things to it but i hear you.I really want your truck to have as a daily driver but my wife is giving me crap over the 4 cars we have now and its just the 2 of us,i guess on 1 hand thats great to pick a car and go on the other hand working on this truck my audi cab, trailblazer ss and toyota pre pre runner im tired of keeping them all clean.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.