!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will see everyone mañana. Get some sleep tonight guys cuz i wont lol. Tomorrow should be around 83 degrees at the hottest point of the day so sounds like perfect datsun weather :-):-):-):-):-):-). Dont forget to register your cars at my table if you want a chance to win a trophy. This year we are still keeping it low budget and fun. We have been growing every year and it will only get better thanks to all of you who show and make it a success. We will also be selling mixed fruit cups and other goodies at my table to help fundraise my daughters freshmen JV CHEER. So dont be shy to open them wallets up. ;-);-);-);-);-):-):-):-):-):-). Sleep tight and dream of datsuns!!!!!!!

• Like 3

^^^............x2

Awesome turnout!! :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Wish I could've stayed for the whole thing.............

......................................but I got an engine to help build before Canby........

I took only a few oics..............will post later.....

I will see everyone mañana. Get some sleep tonight guys cuz i wont lol. Tomorrow should be around 83 degrees at the hottest point of the day so sounds like perfect datsun weather :-):-):-):-):-):-). Dont forget to register your cars at my table if you want a chance to win a trophy. This year we are still keeping it low budget and fun. We have been growing every year and it will only get better thanks to all of you who show and make it a success. We will also be selling mixed fruit cups and other goodies at my table to help fundraise my daughters freshmen JV CHEER. So dont be shy to open them wallets up. ;-);-);-);-);-):-):-):-):-):-). Sleep tight and dream of datsuns!!!!!!!

My son and I had a great time. Glad to have met you homie thanks for the firme t-shirt. 

wow that place was packed 

great turn out 

thanks to all who attended to make this a great event 

thanks to every one who bought stuff from me 

Thanks Gino and family/friends who help put this together 

no pics from me I was to busy

• Like 1