!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what make it where. to this carshow. sht not early but ill be there :blush:  . all afternoon :sneaky: . wit some cold ones.. :w00t:  :thumbup:    :rofl:  :rofl:  and parts for yall parts hungry mofos.

• Like 1

you need to make it you have been invisible for a while now 

:fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

my day off request got denied :crying:  only 2 other guys that can work my job.... ones on another job that day and ones on vacation....

no one from around here is goin either (all two of them lol) so no way of running the coilovers i was going to bring up either. womp womp.

my day off request got denied :crying:  only 2 other guys that can work my job.... ones on another job that day and ones on vacation....

no one from around here is goin either (all two of them lol) so no way of running the coilovers i was going to bring up either. womp womp.

That sucks man, I'm still debating on going I still need to do brakes and tires.

Damn that sucks ass!!!!

I'm going to be coming from East Bay, Castro Valley to be exact, who is coming from this area and what time you planing on leaving?

meet in decoto hwy 84 76 gas station in newark blvd exit pump gas in go . and wait for others datslocos members