!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha good luck Dimes rule  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

here is an example at a BBQ meet today one truck 

photobucket-11985-1393729111218_zps81fd8and again more trucks but more dimes then trucks AGAIN IMG_20131124_142643_837_zps9654f79a.jpg

sorry had to do it 

IMG_20130714_101323_318_zpsf5996790.jpg

Ok guys start getting your rides ready for may. No excuses tow yo shit if you have to lolDatslocos 10th Annual Swapmeet Show-n-Shine May 17th 2014. 934 perimeter dr manteca ca 95330 8am till whenever. $10 for a selling spot and $5 to enter your car to win a trophy. Admission is free! There will be 5 trophies handed out for best of show,best eng bay,best of paint, best modified, best original. We will also have portable bathrooms this year. Bring your datsuns and your family.

• Like 2

Mr. Datsloco, why best engine bay? Why best paint? Why most modified? I don't think it's fair, what's up with not giving the Lil guy's recognition? Us poor datsun heads are the most faithful to our dattos. Us poor guy's are the ones that give our pack the strenght, Us "RATTY" guy's out number the clean/trailer queen rides. How about we give recognition to "RATTIEST?" How about the person that drove the furthest to attend to your event? Don't forget about us poor folk at the bottom of the list.

• Like 4

Mr. Datsloco, why best engine bay? Why best paint? Why most modified? I don't think it's fair, what's up with not giving the Lil guy's recognition? Us poor datsun heads are the most faithful to our dattos. Us poor guy's are the ones that give our pack the strenght, Us "RATTY" guy's out number the clean/trailer queen rides. How about we give recognition to "RATTIEST?" How about the person that drove the furthest to attend to your event? Don't forget about us poor folk at the bottom of the list.

I say yes to this. 

Just so I can see my old 510 win rattiest... 

• Like 1

Just my "TWO CENTS" Hermano. But never the less I'm stoked about this up n coming event, thanks for putting it all together. Much respect n love your idea of giving recognition to your faithful followers. You're a great host. I'm always grateful to be a part of your events.

• Like 1

I can do one for the rattiest but gots to show love to the ones that put alot of sweat and work into their rides as well. Its not all set in stone yet that is why i always ask for my peeps ideas. I am also gonna try n give out ribbons. I wish i can do more to show my appreciation but then i would have to charge more and charge admission. So im trying to keep it as traditional and low cost as possible cuz we not balling. And its never really been about getting something its always been about spending good times with car enthusiasts like ourselves. So i hope this doesnt back fire on me im just trying to make this event even bigger. The awards will be peoples choice. So lets hope all goes well and we out do our other years with more people and cars.:-) Thanks again for your comments. (Mi hermano) :-)

• Like 1

peoples choice is the only way to go 

it is what the majority deems to be the best of whatever 

also rattiest and farthest traveled is a great idea although farthest traveled takes more effort to figure out 

rattiest can be peoples choice also and a home made ratty trophy would suffice 

It would be cool to start seeing some awards handed out and I agree with mytoy521 there should be something to recognize the rattiest and especially who ever drove the farthest should be recognized aswell. If it were me Itd probly make my ride home abit more enjoyable. I think were making a great event even greater but as long as im there with my ride(and my girlfriend) im happy

• Like 1