!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be Coronas ????

Drunks need to stay drunk. maybe not just got back from Vegas, and don't remember any of it.

Hey buddy can we change the date on the heading. So the newbes know whats up, they just don't understand.

ill have ronas and ice ready.....maybe something a lil harder.

gino he has a point some people arnt to bright.

I was giving it alot of thought and ive always said all cars are welcome but i dont think we should advertise it as an all car show cuz im not sure if these groups would mix so well and ive been doing this for a while now and i think we are doing pretty good so far. I just need to advertise it more and im sure more will come. In 2012 we had over 200+ datsuns and i think thats a good turn out. In 2013 it wasnt as big due to advertising. If other people post it on different websites im sure we would get another big turn out like in 2012. But thank you guys for your ideas i really appreciate your input. Please continue to send ideas my way. Thanks!!!!

• 2 weeks later...