!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:poke:  :poke:  B) Cali peeps still be driven wit no fend or hood may door . hey what im trying to say try to make it to datslococs swap meet and carshow . it happands  once a year but we do .do lots fun runs try to cpme to datslocos fun run you injoy it . wil  see yaah them ratsuner... :angel:  :angel:  :poke:  :poke:  :poke:  :poke:

The problem is if the repairs go over my budget I won't have enough to travel out there it really all depends.

• Like 2

I had a blast driving there Back with me Hermano(valley to the bay). I enjoyed giving mi lil HERMANITO,(yella`s521) a hand to make sure he goes to the big "DATSLOCOS SWAP MEET/CAR SHOW". that Lil truck didn't stand as chance(Gino,Sammy jr, Omar,Earl,Chicali,myself) with all that talent n knowledge going into one engine bay I'm surprised it won't fly, but next year FOSHOW, were going big boy, then ours got a good chance of flying. Thanx guy's for showing carnalismo n support. "PURO DATSUNS POR VIDA,TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF AND THEN SOME!!"

• Like 3

I had a blast playing datsuns at my brothers house. It was off the hook. We had breakfast served from our sister and then Brother Omar busted out the grill. We got to play datsuns and party at the same time. I would do it again anytime. Its always a blast spending time with my fam.. I am very happy now that yeallas 521 will be joining us again in the future datsun events.. Datsuns PorVida

• Like 4

I had a blast playing datsuns at my brothers house. It was off the hook. We had breakfast served from our sister and then Brother Omar busted out the grill. We got to play datsuns and party at the same time. I would do it again anytime. Its always a blast spending time with my fam.. I am very happy now that yeallas 521 will be joining us again in the future datsun events.. Datsuns PorVida

Hopefully I will find a 510 at the meet to purchase. I would love to meet you homeboys. Nothing like family and carnalismo to get shit done! 

• Like 3

Just a heads up to anyone from bay area or anyone using the 580 and want to tag a-long our little caravan to the show/swap meet. So far they'll be at least 8 cars/trucks in the caravan with 3 meeting locations; San Jose, Fremont, and Livermore/Pleasanton/Dublin area more can be added as well. Also two guys will be coming from Santa Rosa/Calistoga area and meeting in the Livermore area with us just in case anyone wants to tag with them. I'll notify you guys with the exact locations and times. Can't wait for this!!!!

im in Pleasanton I can hook up with you guys in Livermore. keep us posted on the times.

Moved a few things around................

....................I'm IN :thumbup:  :w00t:

Anyone from the NB wanna caravan in let me know.............

• Like 2