Akumazedex S30

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easiest way I can think of, which I Diddnt at the time cuz I was rushing, is fill it up thru the thermostat housing in the head, then top it off.

BTW, I DROVE IT YESTERDAY!!!! Hella sketchy cuz brakes are fucked and clutch slave is leaking and suspension needs to be redone, but.... IT DRIVES! Need to swap to a 280zx alternator tho.

• Like 1

Here's an update, and this is crazy, but my car runs now, so drive soon maybe?

Lol shenanigans aside, my car runs and cools an charges and etc under its own means now. I got the fan clutch on for now after some remounting to the clutch. I got the crappy external regulator an alternator swapped out for a zx one, however the bearing is bad an is making all kinds of noise. I got all of my gauges working minus the clock but idgaf. Even got the stock electric pump at the tank working. All the lights that have bulbs work, got a bunch of dash lights out but that's not the end of the world.

I took a little spin around the parking lot at work yesterday and this is what I came back with; 1 I need new brakes BAADDD, Toyota/z31 swap. 2 bushings are effed, hello poly. 3 diff strap is gone, to be replaced with Techno versions mount.

All in all not too far off from being to take it out on the street.

All that said here's a quick video of the car.

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff420/akumazedex/08c40b09.mp4

Still hate how I can't post videos directly here, oh well. Get paid next Friday so there will be more stuff then.

I had some fun playing with fiberglass today

So the hole in the wing was about half dollar in size, no before pics but got some half way.

2df48777.jpg

And here's the almost finished product. Gotta color the wing an were good enough for government work

af935755.jpg

Also got my volt meter mounted switch panel and shift boot, now I shouldnt get suffocated by fumes thru the tunnel.

9bacee1e.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Spoona!

Yeah Johnny, that allready came up lmfao! But she's working late tonight so I could work late on the car. I'm litiraly at the shop like 11 hours every day. If I'm not making money im working on the car till my boss kicks me out lol! Can't wait till I get it back home. Going to P&P Sunday to get Toyota brakes.

• Like 1