• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, just look for legit wheels.

This is the only thing Rotas should be used for..... Lol

2012-08-03171915.jpg

Lmao! Rotas is all I can afford! And I need wheels to clear the new brakes, both the sets I have hit the caliper ;_; who said I can't run spacers... <_< you got anything for sale? Pm me if you do.

Welcome to the club lol. Your s130 is clean I'm sure you'll do the s30 justice.

Thanks! It's still very much a work in progress, it is a budget build, so I get what I can for now until I win the lotto lol!

Idk how retarded I'd call that design lol. You dont see many ripped ones even after 40+ years of abuse..... It only limits flex.

If I was going to bolt that big thing in there I would make it worth my time and use the short nose r200 mount. Though its true that a bunch more work all said and done.

Long nose out of an 280zx will bolt right in with all the right hardware, I'm just being cheap right now lol! That being said, an r200 swap issnt out of the question in the future. This is getting my car drivable phase of the project, modifying will come later.

So during my lunch break I ran out and cot couple cans of industrial undercoating....

Did the gas tank and drivers side

AD2BDE90-5AE5-477F-8D32-057F1B3DF4E9-9140-00000BE7697E2F98.jpg

937B8969-76B6-430E-BDCC-DB4B8A566E77-9140-00000BE76214EAE1.jpg

I've used this stuff before and it's some rugged stuff. Undercoated the wheel wells in my old 210 with this stuff and it never peeled or anything. Need couple more cans after I fix the floor on the passenger side and cut the rear fenders.

I never heard that one before and honestly dont believe it. From everything I read the main reason for even switching the master was with converting the rears to disks and needing that extra force. Since they require much more then drums.

Oh!!! And did I roll!

Went out to a car meet down the street from my house to sow there Honda whipper snappers what's up lol

080FE056-9582-4F58-BAC5-D41065795AA4-12088-00000F0FCDD785FD.jpg

My alignment is fucked right now, my gauges cut out above 15mph and suspension is squishy, but it drives! And less sketchy than the first time I drove it. Brakes really did help.

Set the toe today after work, much more drivable now, I had 2* of toe out on the passenger side lol.

Also shaved my calipers some since even with the spacer for the rotor it was still catching the outside some when cornering, it was that close.

Now I gotta fix the rust holes and re-bushing the car. Then we get to the cool stuff like wheels an coilovers and junk. Coming along nicely I think.