Akumazedex S30

Diddnt get much done today as I hoped. Got my coil in, but no HEI. Couldn't figure out wiring for it at the time. So what I'd did was some good 'ol research! Between the 240z wiring diagrams and 260z. Fairly similar. So all gotta do is see if my plans work out, if they do I'll post up a write up, since there issnt any for a 260, it might help for the other 5 260 owners out there.

Funny, I went from one car that lacked support to another. Oh well, getting me learned about s30's now.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So today while driving my 260 around my brake booster decided to go out. <_< I'm going to have to get it sent out to get rebuilt since it appears to be a year specific from what people are telling me.

Oh, an I got bored with my free time today and decided to get artistic.

FAD2E9D5-8890-45E8-81BF-0EE31E21EF33-807-000001410417A2B6.jpg

Kindu cool I think

• Like 1

Yeah, got happy with the wire wheel a bit, decided to go phantsy and cut fins in it too, Moar cool!

Truth! DTP! My lip on my 280zx is only held on by zipties. Hit an elephant on the freeway and ripped all the studs out of my sugarscoops lol

If we get everyone at one place (which rarely happens) it will be a sixsome! :D