Akumazedex S30

Got some stuff done today before I had to go to a class. Cleaned up the tail panels and chrome trim, also Cleaned up the lenses with VHT lense spray, pic doesn't do justice but it's ten times nicer than before. More pics when I get home, waiting for paint to dry lol

cd03dd42.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moneys? I'm in it about 3 grand so far, car and registration included lol. Just gotta find a good deal. Came across this one and Diddnt think twice, you have no idea how long I've been looking for one, like 3-4 years I'd say.

Yup, slowly chipping away there johnny, still a load of stuff I gotta do to it, but I just wanna get it up and running before winter. Waiting on some ZG flares to come in so I can get some tires and throw the eagles on. I'm still hella jello of your build but I can dream lol.

yo man... you sand that license plate down? ;)

What did you say about my plate? O_o lol

1658c4a0.jpg

In other news, motor is pretty much done, need to find my intake/exhaust gasket I have laying around somewhere, order a stud set for the intake/exhaust and order a clutch (exedy stage 1) and I'll be ready to drop the motor in.

eb775f04.jpg

4720d61a.jpg

So I finally got around to moving the 260 into its new home at work on Saturday. Gonna swap motors, fix rust and whatnot while it's there and tools are plenty.

Going in today to get as much as I can done on it, I wann at least get the motor pulled, clutch doesn't come in till tomorrow so yeah, I got my hands full for a while.

96c4efbc.jpg

c00dca6e.jpg

• Like 1

Do yourself a favor and also get a fidanza 11lb flywheel. I've had one in both my 280zx and my 260z. My 280zx got it when I rebuilt the engine and I've done 25k miles and mostly been dailying it. My 260z started with the stock flywheel, and when I went to triple webers I used the fidanza and a spec clutch. Makes a world of difference.

I love your monster truck height ollz

You jus hatin! Lol, idgaf about height right now, need to get it running first.

I actually have a brand new flywheel already, would be a shame to waste it lol. And I'm on a budget right now lol.

Onto updates!

Got the crummy old beat L28 out.

0e6ddb9b.jpg

And cleaned up the engine bay a bit, don't care too much about details right now, just wanna get my car running lol

ef96cb2a.jpg

Gotta pull the transmission still, but that's easy.