Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone remembers the oni camber Celica, its back with a small update... its now has front wheels the size of its rear:

I wonder how the front flares will go now that its setup to run them. 

someone needs to take his sawsall away 

• Like 2

Hell no... this thing keeps getting better and better. 

CPKun5MSwig.jpg

see now i disagree he just ruined that car lol but its a newer celica so who cares 

and i love the color on this thing its about the color i was expecting to come out of the cans when i painted it but unfortunatly it was brighter

If anyone remembers the oni camber Celica, its back with a small update... its now has front wheels the size of its rear:

I wonder how the front flares will go now that its setup to run them. 

That thing is fucking retarded. I guess it's cool to.. drive across a parking lot (no speed bumps). 

That thing is fucking retarded. I guess it's cool to.. drive across a parking lot (no speed bumps).

Over half the cars in this thread are retarded and scrape over everything. Exhaust pipes everywhere, fiberglass everything, this whole scene is stupid... But that's what makes it fun.

You can see that this guy is stepping up his game. He started with wide wheels and a lot of camber. Then cut the rear fenders and got larger wheels (used duct tape for the fenders). Now the fenders are mounted properly and he's going after the front wheels. It looks weird now because of the cut front fenders, but I'm positive he's building flares to fit those wheels. It's aggressive as fuck and I like it.

The only think I don't like is the 4 finger space on the rear rims where the tire isn't on it's bead. His whole reason for this is the the extreme of extreme. It's perfect.

Over half the cars in this thread are retarded and scrape over everything. Exhaust pipes everywhere, fiberglass everything, this whole scene is stupid... But that's what makes it fun.

You can see that this guy is stepping up his game. He started with wide wheels and a lot of camber. Then cut the rear fenders and got larger wheels (used duct tape for the fenders). Now the fenders are mounted properly and he's going after the front wheels. It looks weird now because of the cut front fenders, but I'm positive he's building flares to fit those wheels. It's aggressive as fuck and I like it.

The only think I don't like is the 4 finger space on the rear rims where the tire isn't on it's bead. His whole reason for this is the the extreme of extreme. It's perfect.

Point taken.

I've heard that celica was a joke and the owner was a rich car but who wanted to take the trend to the extreme to troll the kids in the scene. and that he's got a bunch of other cars that are really nice...

but that's just what I've heard, lol, never seen anything that proves that's anything more than a theory. just thought it was worth mentioning

I've heard that celica was a joke and the owner was a rich car but who wanted to take the trend to the extreme to troll the kids in the scene. and that he's got a bunch of other cars that are really nice...

but that's just what I've heard, lol, never seen anything that proves that's anything more than a theory. just thought it was worth mentioning

The Celica owner and I have a mutual friend (though I don't know him personally) and have been told the same thing.

the only reason i hate it is cause he could have done a better job of fitting a wide wheel like that. i know its not about the function but the steering geometry is so off! if he would have done a lil more engineering on it he wouldnt have had to cut so far forward into the bumper....

Lol I dont even know how I posted this... I was sleeping on the ferry ride over from Seattle and got a notification that someone posted in here. In my half awoken daze I made a comment. I dont even know what the fuck I was talking about :confused:

I wasnt fully awake. 

Lol I dont even know how I posted this... I was sleeping on the ferry ride over from Seattle and got a notification that someone posted in here. In my half awoken daze I made a comment. I dont even know what the fuck I was talking about :confused:

I wasnt fully awake. 

Dude 420 day was a couple weeks ago!!!! :rofl:  :rofl: