Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao dont cry about it
Who cares what he said, you have the highest post ratio of anyone on here. Pathetic you have nothing better to do then pretend to be a mod and bash people. 

Are you seriously just in here padding your post count?

On the new classifieds thread it seemed like people resented people like me who've just been lurking, and not contributing.

I'm just trying to be a good citizen here, I use ratsun all the time... so when I found out people might resent that, i'm participating instead of just lurking.

The man said he liked 2000gts... I found and posted some new stuff, not like i'm just blabbing.

I can see how that might be seen as padding the thread count, i ain't been talking, now I am.

Lemme know what the etiquette is here, bro...

I love this site, trying to be a good citizen.  This is why i didn't post before.  If I didn't have something to contribute, i just kept my mouth shut.

Either way, seems like I'm doing something wrong, help a brother out here.

• Like 3

Youre the one that said it not me man... you said you were just going to pad your account to sell your Z and then all of a sudden youre in here making like five posts in a row. 

If youre actually coming out of the woodwork to contribute, then welcome and were glad to have you around :) I bet you would break the 25 post limit if you posted an intro thread so people knew who you were. Then people wouldnt just assume youre here to offload your crap. 

Youre the one that said it not me man... you said you were just going to pad your account to sell your Z and then all of a sudden youre in here making like five posts in a row. 

If youre actually coming out of the woodwork to contribute, then welcome and were glad to have you around :) I bet you would break the 25 post limit if you posted an intro thread so people knew who you were. Then people wouldnt just assume youre here to offload your crap. 

Ah, I think I see where the misunderstanding occurred...

What I said was that the new 25-post rule might lead to a lot of gratuitous posting--  like you said, padding.

I specifically did not want to be one of those people, that's why I didn't post before, cuz i didn't have a lot to say.

That's why today, after I found out people resented those who didn't post, and I thought to start posting...

I'm either responding to someone I was talking to earlier, responding to someone directly addressing me... or I'm contributing, posting pictures.

Sometimes all three at once.

My earlier comment was in the context of complaining about not being able to respond to offers/questions on an ad that had been up, and not being able to directly make offers in an old ad that someone else had posted, though--- and I made a joke out of it--- so I can see how the misunderstanding occurred.

Not trying to clutter up our forum with a lot of $ht posting, I'm trying to do the opposite.

Thanks for the welcome, though!  Like I said, I've been here for a while, just didn't open my mouth until I was informed that people resented me if I didn't.

You will see build threads and art threads from me in the future.  I'm trying to trade my 280z for a 620 or a 520/521.  I'll post an intro or a hello thread when I do, seemed kind of redundant/silly/more-likely-to-be-interpreted-as-a-tourist if i posted an intro thread with a Datto I'm trying to "get rid of"... I'm posting my 280Z here, and here only (not on C'list), because I want her to go to a Ratsuner, someone who will take care of her and breathe some new life into her.

4165234317_373c11d272_o.jpg

This isn't really Bosozoku I guess, but the man said he liked 2000GTs.  Hope that's cool.

Here's an older picture, if that makes it any more relevant?

i096805.jpg

Lemme know if I'm doing it wrong.

Lmfao dont cry about it

Who cares what he said, you have the highest post ratio of anyone on here. Pathetic you have nothing better to do then pretend to be a mod and bash people. 

I wont apologize for being an active and participating member. Feel free to block my posts if you dont like it... 

Youre doing it wrong, its no boso

Dang, I knew it...

was hoping I could squeeze that by because it's hard to find a boso/shakotan etc 2000GT...

Plus I think I saw a Scion posted earlier. :unsure:

You're right, though, please accept these pics in return... & continue to let me know ifimdoinitwrong.

Might be slow, but I can be taught.  I'll catch up eventually.

fa29.jpg

%EF%BE%8C%EF%BE%9E%EF%BE%80%EF%BD%B9%EF%

4454299190_318e6dd822_b.jpg