Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsurikawas arent an option on Forza so he has never heard of them before :rofl:

Are tow hooks? If so, why? Can't you just insert more coins to continue playing, or have they gotten so realistic that you have to get pulled out when you crash?

Are tow hooks? If so, why? Can't you just insert more coins to continue playing, or have they gotten so realistic that you have to get pulled out when you crash?

Haha they werent when I played Forza4. But everyone knows you have to add tow hooks to a car. Its how you show youre a racer... that and a drift charm on a carabiner hanging from your back bumper (pssst OneFastRat thats where fanboi drift charms come from... tsurikawas)

Last time I saw a group of cars with junk hanging from their bumpers, they were all FWD cars with crappy spray paint jobs going about 25 on the interstate blocking 4 lanes. They had traffic backed up a half mile or so. When I got to the front and saw them filming one another, I actually considered ramming one, but I was in my wife's car.

Fuck those guys. /rant

• Like 1

Last time I saw a group of cars with junk hanging from their bumpers, they were all FWD cars with crappy spray paint jobs going about 25 on the interstate blocking 4 lanes. They had traffic backed up a half mile or so. When I got to the front and saw them filming one another, I actually considered ramming one, but I was in my wife's car.

Fuck those guys. /rant

Yep, since F&F styling went out of fashion drift charms are the new "douche identifier." 

I do admit that I've considered what I could do as a redneck tribute to a tsurikawa. I think it's pretty cool when they're ground flat from dragging the road.

It'd have to be something recognisable and preferably stolen. Best I've come up with so far is to steal a set of those truck nuts off some guy's 4wd and mount them off to one side dragging the pavement to flatten them out.

I do admit that I've considered what I could do as a redneck tribute to a tsurikawa. I think it's pretty cool when they're ground flat from dragging the road.

3tpCLE8l.jpg

It'd have to be something recognisable and preferably stolen. Best I've come up with so far is to steal a set of those truck nuts off some guy's 4wd and mount them off to one side dragging the pavement to flatten them out.

Except you still have "truck nutz" on the truck :rofl:

I know a guy who put some real 3" nuts on a chain hanging from his bumper LOL. Said these are real Nuts!

I see that a lot around here. Most people I know are in some kind of construction business, and the 4wd community is quite strong with all of the swamps we have here.

For now, I still have the tag from the galvanizers hanging from the frame.

IMG_20130701_203739_zpsefc5604a.jpg

But that won't last once it's driving.

I was considering putting a tsurikawa on my 810 goon I don't drift but then again I don't want to be another fucker with one on there rear bumper.

If you have a sweet matching 810, tsurikawas are always classy... trendy drift charms are what will make you look like an idiot. Not all styles can support a tsurikawa though. 

I was considering putting a tsurikawa on my 810 goon I don't drift but then again I don't want to be another fucker with one on there rear bumper.

If you dig them, do it.  :thumbup:

FYI, a lot of guys run them on the "oh shit" handle inside instead of the rear bumper...

Tsurikawa_03.jpg