Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a kid.

that said Previas are sweet as shit.

I mean Im being serious. its the only minivan with a mid engine. it has almost PERFECT weight distribution.

it is one of the very few mini vans available in manual transmission, and I hate automatic.

it is one of the only mini-vans that are rear wheel drive, or available in AWD if you want.

AND they come supercharged if you desire too.

and on top of all that, they actually look good and are really well designed. unlike an Oldsmobile Silhouette B)

try getting a car seat into your 510 coupe.........

or 6 people.

or an engine, or a complete engine/transmission swap from a salvage yard like LKQ who puts them on pallets so you neer a truck (or a well designed mini van)

• Like 1

At what point? Tow hooks becoming a car upgrade or previas being "mean"?

Ill let the tow hooks slide...I can't with the previas though. That crossed the line. I can even do ridiculous camber. Just not mini vans

I have a kid.

that said Previas are sweet as shit.

I mean Im being serious. its the only minivan with a mid engine. it has almost PERFECT weight distribution.

it is one of the very few mini vans available in manual transmission, and I hate automatic.

it is one of the only mini-vans that are rear wheel drive, or available in AWD if you want.

AND they come supercharged if you desire too.

and on top of all that, they actually look good and are really well designed. unlike an Oldsmobile Silhouette B)

try getting a car seat into your 510 coupe.........

or 6 people.

or an engine, or a complete engine/transmission swap from a salvage yard like LKQ who puts them on pallets so you neer a truck (or a well designed mini van)

If thats what youre into, then by all means. Everyone has their own tastes, but that shits not for me. Some cool features, but Im pretty happy with my 4dr 510. Car seats fit in the back fine, I can seat 6 with my bench, could be manual if I wanted, carried an engine once (not on a pallet though), and looks 1000x better than any minivan IMO. 

And I dont know what youre smoking, but each generation of Silhouette looks very similar to each generation of Previa.  They just happened to keep making them so the current ones are now more stylish. 

No matter what you do to it, its still a minivan and personally "pimping it out" doesnt do it for me. If you love it and want to rock it, more power to ya. :)

hakosuka1.jpg

sQdAbXf.jpg

woah woah there easy.

I just happen to think (like the Japanese) that most all cars can be made beautiful with the right things done to them.

to each their own.

and taking a kid out of a 510 is not my idea of a cup of tea, I have a bad back and I'm tall.

I also couldnt fit 6 of my friends in a 510 comfortably, squeezed maybe, but not comfortably

and taking a kid out of a 510 is not my idea of a cup of tea, I have a bad back and I'm tall.

I also couldnt fit 6 of my friends in a 510 comfortably, squeezed maybe, but not comfortably

I don't have friends or kids. My Datsuns are my friends. My Datsuns are my kids.

• Like 2

Yeah I will never own a mini van, when I think of a minivan I think of a depressed soccer mom that lives in the suburbs and has an affair with the neighbor. But the Internet could of helped that idea :rofl:

I can't lie, I like the Previas, too... don't even have kids, I just like 'em.  They remind me of the shinkansen I used to play with when I was a kid.  I also like the Nissan vannettes, and the VW vanogans, etc etc... but the Previa especially reminds me of the shinkansen, so I love 'em.

Of course, I like so many different models/styles of cars, trucks, vans and wagons that it's ridiculous.  I can find something to love about almost any vehicle.

32016704009_large.jpg

32016704005_large.jpg

32016704003_large.jpg

32016704001_large.jpg

Not really boso etc?  Here ya go!

boso-style-mini-van-519x389.jpg

I understand that not everyone can get into the minivans, though, and that's cool.  Different strokes for different folks.  It'd get kinda boring if everyone was into the exact same things.

So... back to your regularly scheduled boso thread!

boso1.jpg

boso4.jpg

tumblr_mie0d1OpBr1s4i1vro1_500.jpg

boso11.jpg

• Like 1

Those are badass. If only they had sold them here...    :crying:

A friend knows where quite a few of them are for sale, but he says they arent in the best of condition... and they are in Africa. Maybe I can get him to send pictures. Ive  never heard of anyone importing from Africa though. Could be fun.