The Old School Reunion June 10, (Seattle) Bothell Country Vilage

a2lowvw

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thats right...  there werent like 15 Datsuns all in a row at the show. There seemed to be 100 VWs and BMWs at the show according to that video. Compared to Canby, Im over the Old School Reunion. No big deal. I missed Canby last year so its about time I go. 

I wish the best for anyone who does decide to attent this show though. 

I was hoping to make it again this year, but Canby will prevail this time.

Here are a few of my non Datsun favorites from last year.

Opel.

DSC_0749_zps21b2cc0c.jpg

DSC_0751_zpsf03e1b35.jpg

This dude was behind me today! Saw the orange beast coming up from behind me at the light today, and of corse my mind thinks datsun??? Then as I'm turn thru the light I caught a look at the front end and saw the...... Opel? Badge on it. Sweet little ride!

Think I'm gonna hit up this one, its right down the street and my ratty isn't ready to make any long hauls yet for canby.

It is now on the calender June 9th in Bothell.

Here is the link.http://www.theoldschoolreunion.com/

CONTACT
OLDSCHOOL

ABOUT

554565_451839904845492_390545290_n.jpg

The Old School Reunion

When : Sunday June 9th 2013
Where : Bothell Country Village
http://www.countryvillagebothell.com/
Address: 23718 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA
Time 10:30am to 4pm
Cruise leaves at 4pm

Gate price is $5 per person to cover our meeting spot .

An Event in which Old School European meets Nostalgic JDM

This is a all day fan fest of crazy European meets Nostalgic JDM. Talk with good friends , make new friends , learn about a new rare car . This event you can bring your mini BBQ hang out all day . This is our 4th year.

Move to new location this year that should fit perfectly. Bothell Country Village is 20mins northeast of Seattle off 405 at Canyon Park. There are (5) places to eat , (4) restrooms , Green grass for us to park on, and a hidden hideaway for car junkies like us. There is one small speed bump.

Don't forget to like us http://www.facebook.com/oldschoolreunion

Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/oldschoolreunion
Website
www.theoldschoolreunion.com
Facebook event
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/125727104267949/

So we here would like to see some classic European cars with nostalgic JDM anything PRE-1987

Do you have a E21 or E30 ? ...Bring it
Have a classic corolla ? .....Bring it
Drive that old Volvo down to the show
Have that old Datsun ? ......Bring it
Drive a classic MK1 , MK2 Volkswagen ? .....Bring it

Anyone can come a hang out with us for the day , bring a BBQ , some soda and a chair and sit in sun and enjoy some classic pacific northwest cars .

Gate price $5 per person all afternoon

Classic Power Tour will leave at 4PM sharp to a classic back road destination for fun and sun and BREWS . Nothing like a classic cruise in Sunday to end a weekend .

.........But I have an old camaro .......well if its domestic hit up a classic hot rod show , this is European and JDM .

http://www.countryvillagebothell.com/
Address: 23718 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA

Explore Country Village where 40 unique shops and great restaurants blend with nature to quench your thirst for old world charm and creative play…meandering garden paths that lead you to picnic areas, trains, ponds, art, one of a kind toys, gifts, antiques, a spa and more! It’s more than shopping…it’s an experience

• Like 1

Its looking more like I will be going to this again this year as the wifes work schedule is out and I will be holding Juniors hand for the weekend. So it looks like Blue lake will have to be my big road trip show for the year. We will have to set up a pre show meetup so we can roll in together. Tristin, It sounds like they let you bring in a cooler and Grill last year? did they give you any shit for it? We should plan on the same for 2013. This is actually a great show if you do have kids. The country village is pretty cool to stroll around and there is a huge park/Playground right in the shows grounds

Its looking more like I will be going to this again this year as the wifes work schedule is out and I will be holding Juniors hand for the weekend. So it looks like Blue lake will have to be my big road trip show for the year. We will have to set up a pre show meetup so we can roll in together. Tristin, It sounds like they let you bring in a cooler and Grill last year? did they give you any shit for it? We should plan on the same for 2013. This is actually a great show if you do have kids. The country village is pretty cool to stroll around and there is a huge park/Playground right in the shows grounds

No hassle at all. I had a small grille and Awwwlow brought in a full backyard BBQ and was giving out burgers to Ratsun members. He even made a few bucks selling extras to show members. They didnt care one bit. 

045.jpg

• 2 months later...

Almost-did-good_zpsac834e13.gif

if it turns out i'm mistaken i will change this post,,,,,,,,, well maybe.

______________________________________________________________________________________

:frantics: :frantics:

Edited by bananahamuck

cant even find your link from the home page. How are people supposed to know this!!??!  

just when I think theres fianlly going to be a decent north end show it moves to butt crack seattle.............great

Or you could drive to Canby. 

• Like 1

cant even find your link from the home page. How are people supposed to know this!!??!  

just when I think theres fianlly going to be a decent north end show it moves to butt crack seattle.............great

Yeah i hear that ,, you have to hit location for it to even be shown.. They should have the announcement on the front page fer christs sake..  i bet there`s gonna be a whole bunch of dudes that never see it.