The Old School Reunion June 10, (Seattle) Bothell Country Vilage

a2lowvw

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Capris,imprted to USA 70-77 made in koln,(Colonge)Germany

I owned a 3rd Gen German with Recaros .15x7s 3lter Ford Essex English motor. 140hp. Lowered Bilsteins. Fulda y200s. Was Pimp back in the day

I was station in germany in the Airforce.

US market V6 was the 2.6 and 2.8 both German

Germany market V6 was a 2.0,2.3, 2.8 injected and a 3.0 carbed(Essex)

• 8 months later...
  • MY8128-Z6ed.png
    10:00am until 4:00pm
  • K6_TY47YS3x.png

What is "Old School " ….Anything that is from an earlier era and looked upon with high regard or respect.

“The Old School Reunion “ is back for a fifth year and we are ready to see some great cars and talk to old friends. Bring you’re ride , BBQ and Chair and hang out till the Power Tour leave’s.

Gate price $5 per person all afternoon

Address: 23718 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA

So we here would like to see some classic European cars with nostalgic JDM anything PRE-1987

Do you have a E21 or E30 ? ...Bring it
    Have a classic corolla ? .....Bring it
    Drive that old Volvo down to the show
    Have that old Datsun ? ......Bring it
    Drive a classic MK1 , MK2 Volkswagen ? .....Bring it

Anyone can come a hang out with us for the day , bring a BBQ , some soda and a chair and sit in sun and enjoy some classic pacific northwest cars .

Gate price $5 per person all afternoon

Classic Power Tour will leave at 4PM sharp or earlier to a classic back road destination for fun and sun and BREWS . Nothing like a classic cruise in Sunday to end a weekend .

We'll leave from bothell country village and cruise backroads over to RedHook for some tasty brews. I'm working to get uis a special tour. TBD

.........But I have an old camaro .......well if its domestic hit up a classic hot rod show , this is European and JDM .

http://www.countryvillagebothell.com/
    Address: 23718 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA

Explore Country Village where 40 unique shops and great restaurants blend with nature to quench your thirst for old world charm and creative play…meandering garden paths that lead you to picnic areas, trains, ponds, art, one of a kind toys, gifts, antiques, a spa and more! It’s more than shopping…it’s an experience.See More

23718 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell, Washington 98021

It does in fact fall on the same weekend as Canby again. I tried to warn them, but they obviously do whatever they want. I wont be attending this year, Im upgrading to Canby 

i know a lot of people who warned them, unfortuneatly they have the "weve been doing this for x amount of time and we wont change" mentalitly, i saw a post from them on fb similar to that in response to canby.

Im gunna try and make canby saturday and this sunday, because it was truly a nice collection of old cars in one spot

I thought of that as well, but I felt there wasnt enough to draw me into this event to miss Canby. There were some great cars for sure, but no real events, one tiny row of vendors (and it was all tshirts and stickers), and it was mostly just the Datsun guys hanging out around the grill. I can do that at Canby, see 10x as many cars, camp for two nights, and find way more stuff for sale. 

If this was on a separate weekend, I would go in a heartbeat as I had a blast last year, but to pick it over the full Canby experience I dont think so. I only went to this last year because I couldnt afford to make the trip to Oregon. 

I did canby 2 years in a row(without my car)  I'm going to be very busy in June and I think it would be fun to see other cars besides datusns.(i know sounds crazy) Plus my buddy can enter his BRAT !

Best part about this show is its CLOSE... were talkin a half hour from my house vs 5-6 to canby.  I think I'll be entering my car here this year. :)

Thanks far the info spuddddy man.  Hope to see u there.  The R1 guys should Def park near each other am I right!?

You could go back for the BBQ you left there last year

I wish. I called them and they mentioned that saw it there, but thought it belonged to someone in the park behind where we parked. I then called the park owner and they never had it. Lost two good camping chairs and a BBQ. Oh well, Ive got a new set and I wont let it go this time.