Elephant oil cap!!!!

Once you get these rolling, will you be able to do other colors?

If so I'll be up for another 2 or four on the next batch :P

Edit: Mainly interested in blue and green, but pink would be awesome as well :thumbup:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get these rolling, will you be able to do other colors?

If so I'll be up for another 2 or four on the next batch :P

Edit: Mainly interested in blue and green, but pink would be awesome as well :thumbup:

There is only one problem with multi colors. It's a $75.00 lot charge. I can get 50 oil caps done in black or red for the same price as 2 in pink if you get my drift.

• 4 weeks later...

olicaps002_zps169345c3.jpg

OK Guys this is what I have ready right now. I'll have another run of these in a week or two. But no red ones on the next run

(BLACK ONLY)

So first come first served, If you want one send me a PM and I'll get it off to you. You snooze you loose....You'll have to wait for the next run.

Wayno has dibs on two black and two red. So the first 4 in this batch are gone....

• Like 1

out of curiousity, do the lettering/pictures get masked prior to anodizing? or is that paint? I work in an anodizing plant and have never seen white ano done before, so it has piqued my curiousity. also, I may be interested in the near future for a couple of these, if I can get them pre-ano. I've got a few ideas for em if I can get my hands on a few, spruce up my engines a bit.

i'll take a red one pls

I have one red one left. So you better send me a PM so you don't miss out...

I've sold them all but this last red one so like I said you snooze you loose.Get er done today so you don't miss it..

I've sold them all but this last red one so like I said you snooze you loose.Get er done today so you don't miss it..

You got my green one done yet.

OK.

All of you guys that sent me money via pay pal I'm shipping your caps today. I had planned to send them on Friday but I got side tracked and failed to send them. I know "WHAT A LOSER".  I don't want to be that guy that takes your money and then never sends your stuff.