Jump to content


New Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About nthedrk71

  • Rank
  • Birthday 11/19/1971

Contact Methods

  • Yahoo

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Cars
    1974 Datsun RHD 620, Mazda MX-3, Kawasaki ZX-9, Yamaha YSR50
  • Interests
    Working on cars and bikes and collecting Die-Cast vehicles.
  1. Got Datsun?

    1. nthedrk71


      "Go ahead, tell me your Civic is JDM"

  2. datsun saves gas can

  3. Hello, I'm interested in the elephant one in black. Please let me know if you can make one for me in this batch and if so how to pay for it. Thanks, Darin
  4. Hello, I just sent the money for a set. Thanks, Darin
  5. Chrome grill? Please let me know. Darin
  6. Second dibs on the valve cover if he decides not to want it. How much to ship to 89110? Thanks, Darin
  7. I got mine yesterday, looks great. Thanks Dave.
  8. I'll take the last one if still available. Let me know. Thanks, Darin
  9. I'm interested if by chance they both fall through. Darin
  10. Might you have a pair of the plastic pieces (thier about 18 inches long by about three inches wide, I think they just block you from seeing under the seat) that bolt to the floor board that go along the side of the seat rails. Not sure what they are called. please let me know. Thanks Darin
  11. Hello, I'm interested in the plastic seat rails, a/c switch and maybe other stuff if I see it in person. I can pick them up from you, I'm not far away or price to ship to 89110. Let me know. Thanks Darin.
  12. Hello, I have a 1974 620 was interested in the black plastic panels that I believe might have only came in the king cab trucks or trucks with bucket seats. This part is not to be confused with the metal floor guards in the door jam area but is on the floor in that area. I have checked with Nissan and they don't even know what they are called. They are found on the inside of the truck on the outsides of the seats and they have a screw on each end of them to hold them to floor as to look like they cover the floor board so you can't really see under the seats. They are I would say three or so inchs wide and about 18 inchs or so long. I believe they make them as pairs, a left and a right. If you could please let me know yes or no if there is a set I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Darin
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.