Elephant oil cap!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like this???: ........ .. It's just a sketch,,,, someone better with photoshop should make a better Rat:

Think he meant this:

IMAG0712.jpg

O.K. Guys I have two caps. The Elephant cap and the Ratsun cap. If I get enough people I'll do another run. The Elephant caps I made are gone.

And the Ratsun caps I made a few months back are also gone. So I need at least 10-15 people to make it work.

• 4 weeks later...

isn't it bad that the oil cap is loose? i want one but for the KA

I've sold a few to the KA guys and never had one come off. Once it locks on the O ring it's pretty tight. We will let Steve chime in in a couple weeks and see if he has any problems.

I'm still REALLY busy with real work so it might be a couple months before I can get back to making a batch.....

isn't it bad that the oil cap is loose? i want one but for the KA

Not sure what you mean? It's plenty tight...

I'm actually thinking about putting the elephant cap on the Infiniti for a while :D

• 2 months later...

I just got them back from anodize today. I'll try to get them up on the mill early next week.

MKLOTZ,Mike 1 Ratsun cap.

2EDEYE, Steve 1 Ratsun cap.

Wayno, 1 Ratsun cap. Sorry I only did black on this run. But when I send something out for red I'll be sure to throw one in for ya...

I just got them back from anodize today. I'll try to get them up on the mill early next week.

MKLOTZ,Mike 1 Ratsun cap.

2EDEYE, Steve 1 Ratsun cap.

Wayno, 1 Ratsun cap. Sorry I only did black on this run. But when I send something out for red I'll be sure to throw one in for ya...

PM me when you want me to send the funds. wayno

• 3 weeks later...