Site Update

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When it was asking you to sign in, I was curious if that was the page you saw. In the top right corner it says "Not signed in to Chrome" with a sign in underneath.

But as you've already uninstalled it, I suppose it doesn't really matter anymore. :P

You have gmail!!! yay!

When it asked for your account you could have simply left. Another thing would have been to sign in with your gmail account. That is actually your master google account, and it will control all google products, including youtube.

It wont come back to bite you.

I would encourage you to redownload chrome, signing in with your gmail is up to you, but it is not stealing your info (and if it did, well its google, they already own your information since you have a gmail account...). Maybe try in the morning with a clear head...

I have no idea what your saying, how would one sign in with a "gmail acct."?

I don't go anywhere to get my email, it's piped you might say, directly into my "outlook express", I just click on the email icon, and everything else happens automaticly.

When it was asking you to sign in, I was curious if that was the page you saw. In the top right corner it says "Not signed in to Chrome" with a sign in underneath.

But as you've already uninstalled it, I suppose it doesn't really matter anymore. :P

As I recall, the whole screen was filled with a sign in page, and I put my email address in the user name, which a red wiggly line appeared underneath it, and then I used the password I use for most everything, and everything turned red when I attempted to sign in, then I clicked on "create an account", and started to fill in stuff, until it started asking questions, then I thought, why do I need to sign in to anything, that's when I bailed.

OK guys, I am using google chrome now, and I can see the 510 at the top now, but it won't let me have favorites/book marks without creating an account, which sucks.

So basicly, if I want to have favorites/book marks, I have to have an account that requires signing in, or I have to search "ratsun", and then log in, which in my opinion is a hassle.

It does seem to be faster, but is it worth the hassle of having to search on google everytime I want to use photobucket or any other of my favorites, I don't know if it's worth it.

Even if you just click Ctrl + D it says you have to sign in?

Could you get a screen shot of that? Seems strange to me.

Thankyou for the tip, this is just the exact issue I have, I don't know how to use this stuff, it's not as easy to use as my old favorites, but that's probably because I don't know how to make it easier to use, which I am sure there is a way.

I am way better at fixing my datsuns, than I am fixing/changing my computer.

Having a favorites/book marks makes this google chrome way more appealing.

Thanks again. wayno

OK, here is a new problem for me, Sign in, select new content, Forums, items that I have not read, and get the new content page....awesome right? Try to go to page 2 of new content by clicking either the "next" button or the "2" to get to page 2 of however many new pages there are and it sends me to items that I follow....no problem, just unclick the "items that I follow" tab on the left side, click new content again and it shows how many pages that I have not read.....try to go to page 2.....I get only the items that I follow again. How the hell do I stop that? Its drivin me crazy ( a very short trip I must say).