JDM truckster

GOATS-521

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ya I got a dude that does mobile bedliner thats going to spray the whole inside of the truck. Should be very professional from what I hear. we'll see

Looking forward to seeing this along with other progress, I'm planning on getting some bedliner sprayed on. Sweet truck, very different, insanely awesome. Keep at it.

It's coming along now but I'm running out of time. Got another baby on the way I just found out a week ago. I might build my wagon now instead, I don't know yet . But it's blast to drive. I saw it on fox 40 news Friday to. Datsloco posted a short clip at the graffiti parade on the forum .

• Like 1

the truck is bagged and the rear end is an independent set up out of a 510 sedan 

At one point it was a hardtail without a box, I missed the box being added, so I missed the rear suspension change also.

It's been a cool truck through all the changes.

The one issue I have had with licensing a vehicle in my whole life has been with this type of modification, the inspection station would not let me license a shortened VW bug, at first they said it had to have doors, but when I said I would make it a convertible like that tub VW without doors, they had a meeting among themselves, and one came back and informed me the wheel base was to short for the width, they just decided it was not going to get licensed or even a title for that matter, I hopped in it and left before they got a tow rig in there.

That thing drove sweet, it was sad when it got crushed.

You got that right bro and thanks. The truck would have worked for me, mom, and the daughter but not the other two. I may be building my girls 53 Chevy now. That's way easier for me. Only time will tell

Why dont you just install Brat seats in the bed... then you can strap the twins in their carseats. 

LMAO, sometimes I wonder how sauced some of you guys get before you start posting "nice" things to say to each other.

Congrats on twins, kids are where it's at. Just build a suburban style 521, it will be awesome, you'll have Wayno really envious then!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Well the boys are here now, and things had to change. Bo, and Luke need a new family car, and I need to sell the truck. It's posted in the Ratsun classified, so if your interested hit me up. There is plenty of pics there as well. Thank you all for being an extension of my fam.. I'll be taking a break for a while.