Almost lost my finger from my KA

My KA block after i stripped it clean besides the crank fell when i tried to be stronger then i thought and fell on my right pointer finger. I have surgery schedualed this monday to get the tendone reattached. Bummer, love my datto.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My KA block after i stripped it clean besides the crank fell when i tried to be stronger then i thought and fell on my right pointer finger. I have surgery schedualed this monday to get the tendone reattached. Bummer, love my datto.

^^^ Still a better love story than Twilight.

• Like 4

I know how tendon surgeries are......not short by the way. I had my extender tendons completely cutted and an exposed index finger bones fracture, after a 7 hour surgery, the doc got them together. Ugly motherfucker, but I can move it at 65-70%

Good luck, I still can't use my finger correctly after severing my flexor tendon. I had 2 surgeries, do not try to use your hand at all in any way until you are in physical therapy. Even then, use it only in physical therapy no matter what the Dr tells you. :)

Dammmmmmm is right!

I feel you i severed my thumb tendon! Yikes! 5 yeats later.

Doing fine detail work no problem, i was told i couldnt do 1/10 th of my daily!

Western medicine can save ur ass sometimes,

but dont end up in the slammer from drinkin w open tendons & prescription bottle.... experience is the best

teacher! Hhahaha

I have quite a bit of scar tissue that restricts my mocement. I might get thr follow up surgery to have that removed... anyone else have scar tissue surgery removed from youfrhand?

Guest 510kamikazifreak
2eDeYe' date='08 March 2012 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1331271991' post='650615']

That shit'll buff out.

Just a couple drops of crazy glue and call it good..

It works for booboos :lol:

almost lost one of the index fingers years ago,plastic surgery did wonders..

still aches time and again,but its usuable :cool:

I love my right hand...

^^^ Still a better love story than Twilight.

My left is another story. Bit a chunk out of the index finger in a printing press, two finger nails ripped off, half the skin from the thumb and all the finger print skin from a third. Crushed the stink finger and lost that nail ten years earlier. Blew the skin of a knuckle with a sand blaster another time and 8 stitches from a box cutter accident. All on the left hand, fuck.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I love my right hand...

My left is another story. Bit a chunk out of the index finger in a printing press, two finger nails ripped off, half the skin from the thumb and all the finger print skin from a third. Crushed the stink finger and lost that nail ten years earlier. Blew the skin of a knuckle with a sand blaster another time and 8 stitches from a box cutter accident. All on the left hand, fuck.

must not be a southpaw Mike..

Why is the hand we are not dominant with takes all the abuse :lol: