New car/truck mag!!

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/index.cgi?section=magazine

Carter has a subscription, he got the first one last night and brought it to work. It seems really good, I'm going to subscribe tonight! We should all do it and let them know we are from Ratsun!!!! Maybe we can get some free advertising :D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The owner of the mag/site is on our forum?

way to stay up on things there Jeff:confused:

jncmag.jpg

We should all do it and let them know we are from Ratsun!!!!

I dont know, the last time somone said that i woke up with a tattoo that said

"I love cops":lol:

That blu Mazda rotary is bad-ass! I always liked those from way back when my friends RX-3 smoked my 442:blink: That little car was a screamer! Good lookin as well. I am def. signin up for the mag.:D

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/index.cgi?section=magazine

Carter has a subscription, he got the first one last night and brought it to work. It seems really good, I'm going to subscribe tonight! We should all do it and let them know we are from Ratsun!!!! Maybe we can get some free advertising :D

what!!

What's USPS taking so long

Didn't get mine yet

I ordered the documented JCCS 2007 also on their site.

I will make backup copiesssss of it for my personal use. ;);)

Or is it illegal now to make your own back up copy.

their forum is kinda boring and dry

Ratsun is still no. 1

I'm not positive, but I think it was at the last Canby that our club was approached about the mag. I know it was about 4-5mo ago that we got a sample issue to check out. We subscribed several months ago and have just been waiting for it to come out. Hopefully, it will show up tomorrow.

There's supposed to be an ad in there for the Canby show :) Right after the Datsun article?

The owner of the mag/site is on our forum?

way to stay up on things there Jeff:confused:

jncmag.jpg

haha I don't think the owner is :D Yeah I was in a hurry at work when I typed that :D I pulled a Hainz :D

I dont know, the last time somone said that i woke up with a tattoo that said

"I love cops":lol:

Thats how I got my skull tattoo :D

I'm not positive, but I think it was at the last Canby that our club was approached about the mag. I know it was about 4-5mo ago that we got a sample issue to check out. We subscribed several months ago and have just been waiting for it to come out. Hopefully, it will show up tomorrow.

There's supposed to be an ad in there for the Canby show :) Right after the Datsun article?

I think I did see a Canby add in it.

Ahhhh, too many good magazines with active datsun content. Nissan Sport, Dime Quarterly and now this? :eek:

As if my magazine collection needed to get any bigger... guess thats one more subscription!

I had quit subscribing to mags years ago. This week I've subscribed to DQ and JNC. :D