Windhield Gasket

DatDoug

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I second the route 66, they arent as nice as OEM but they fit and hold up well (3 yrs no problems) I did have a small leak along the top though when I ran a hose over it, nothing major but I sealed it up anyways. Id buy another one for the price :)

• 2 months later...

Ok, Ive looked at about 6 route 66 sites and found one with a link to Ebay, where there are no 620 windshield gaskets. Lots of other Datsun gaskets, but not the one I need. Datsunlandsocal has them easy to find, is there anyone else who has tried them for gaskets?

Avoid Datsunsocal. if at all possible they are garbage ..Personal experience

Thanks for the catch Mr. Farmer..

I've got the route 66 seals on mine.It didn't fit at the top on the windshield like it should have.It doesn't fit inside as far as it should,outside looks good. The guy tried to install it twice and it came out the same both times. not sure why. The back window fit great,and the door seals too.

I've got the route 66 seals on mine.It didn't fit at the top on the windshield like it should have.It doesn't fit inside as far as it should,outside looks good. The guy tried to install it twice and it came out the same both times. not sure why. The back window fit great,and the door seals too.

Ah. This is a big concern. I have a perfect headliner and would like to keep it.

Anybody else have this problem?

• 2 weeks later...