Project 5Teeezy.........A Pharaoh's 510.....

Busta Nut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the weekend a couple things got knocked off with all the commotion going on around here......

.................while some was added..........

-Stripes are going on (one side green....the other orange)....

-New rear springs to recut so the airshocks aren't holding up the rear........Lo-pro bump stops installed instead

-clean & paint hardware & install sway bar

-install skid plate

-install tach.........defective out of the box.....actually looked used so it's not gonna happen......

-rebalance front tires(balancer has been re-calibrated since)

-fix exhaust rattle.....for the last time

-alignment

-roof rack

-roof basket

-install 250lb springs in front

-carb tune 

-valve adjust

-install gas pedal.....tired of gas nubbin......

-strip paint from driver's side gutter rail and both door locks

-clean car and re-polish wheels & chrome

What was added to the list:

-velcroed mirror in glove box for the lady

-sanded and polished letters on v/c

- made and moved spark plug wire bracket....don't like how it covers the letters

-Power washed and painted inside of hood

-aligned hood

-misplace gas pedal

-added a stereo.....finally......not that you can here it....

6 Datsuns rolled through the shop this past weekend........got to put my hands on 5 of them........

I love this shit!!

• Like 3

Guess you'll just have to wait to see Canby oics............

but I wanna see too. Dept I'm stuck working this weekend so that's my excuse for not going to canby

..........or you could go after work.........

Just did the math, I can be there by 2 in the morning if I don't go home and shower first and it's damn tempting but I haven't had a day off to spend with the daughter since memorial day

Bring her....

Oics coming Saturday morning........stay synced and tuned......................................

She's five. Her interests include fairies, princesses and pink stuff. She didn't even want to talk to me just now when I called her. Need to get some work done around the house that's been neglected due to me working so much. Wish I could go but even if I do take Saturday off I can't. I'll be spending money that is meant for a down payment towards a house

Your first name is Hobo. Fuck down payments. You will feel stupid in a week when your doing the same ol same ol and Canby is 11 months away. I'm not going, so I should stfu, but I'm pushing in the right direction of fun, so fuck it. We have a vast boring future to look forward to when you are looking to buy a home. I wish is gone to that last festival/concert/camping trip before I had a full time job keeping up with a house.

DATSUN

Lol tr8er. I like the take back on that. Trust me, if it were 6 years ago that I had gotten into datsuns, I would've never gotten married and wouldn't have ny daughter. I would be there, datto and all. Though I would probably have a couple. Would probably be living out of a couple conex like Sam Flynn in the latest tron movie.