Project 5Teeezy.........A Pharaoh's 510.....

Busta Nut

Depends how much time YOU put into it............

.................get up here and help me build yours and the price goes down...............

Oh yea Im not looking for a built motor... Just looking for a good runner for me to build into a powerhouse.... need to do more research...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea Im not looking for a built motor... Just looking for a good runner for me to build into a powerhouse.... need to do more research...

Call me when you're ready.....I have just acquired an engine connection....... B)

• Like 1

i was under the impression they are supposed to do that... :rolleyes:

Maybe.........but I'm not tolerating it.....

.......I'm a jerk......I have high standards for myself.....

I'm constantly giving myself beatings.........

• 3 weeks later...

Not too much to update.....been runnin' great and everywhere......

.......I need a working speedo to track some miles.......

Had my offspring this past weekend.....made it to the San Jo swap meet in the 5Teezy....voted by the kids of course.....

Got a lot of attention on the way lookin' like this........

AC656AA5-0A6D-47CF-8D4F-AAC9E9C87C40_zps

6B84605D-6DDB-4EB9-A928-E4D63421122A_zps

She did start making a strange high pitch squealing sound on decel only.....won't do it sitting and revving........

................that or I just can't hear it cuz my shits so loud......

This will be tricky to figure out.....doesn't seem to affect performance.....just sounds terrible.....

vacuum leak :confused: ..........

.....TBA.........

Not too much to update.....been runnin' great and everywhere......

.......I need a working speedo to track some miles.......

Had my offspring this past weekend.....made it to the San Jo swap meet in the 5Teezy....voted by the kids of course.....

Got a lot of attention on the way lookin' like this........

AC656AA5-0A6D-47CF-8D4F-AAC9E9C87C40_zps

6B84605D-6DDB-4EB9-A928-E4D63421122A_zps

If you have a smart phone download a gps speedo, that's what I use because mine doesn't work either. It tracks your speed, compass navi, mileage, and trip. Tells you max sped avarage as well and you can set a speed warning. Anyway just a suggestion for you :)

• Like 1

I did the same thing until I got a speedo cable. 

If you still have the ash tray in your dash you can take a piece of foam and cut it up to hold your phone nice and snug in there and it won't fall out on turns and stuff.

Or just get a speedo cable. I got mine from napa for pretty cheap…. unless you have more issues then just the cable

• Like 1

If you have a smart phone download a gps speedo, that's what I use because mine doesn't work either. It tracks your speed, compass navi, mileage, and trip. Tells you max sped avarage as well and you can set a speed warning. Anyway just a suggestion for you :)

I do....I have an app....that's why it's kinda back burner.....

What sucks is if you open another app...it stops counting the milage....lame......don't have time too sit there and try different apps.....

I did the same thing until I got a speedo cable. 

If you still have the ash tray in your dash you can take a piece of foam and cut it up to hold your phone nice and snug in there and it won't fall out on turns and stuff.

Or just get a speedo cable. I got mine from napa for pretty cheap…. unless you have more issues then just the cable

That's where I keep mine.....my ashtray is tight enough to where it holds it by itself.....

No issue with the gear or anything........just not a priority......I'd like a tach before the speedo.....been revving it by ear......

Those headers look sweet

They sound great too.

Thx guys!!

What I love most about it is that it sounds exactly like my Z..........just less 2 cylinders......

• Like 1

What sucks is if you open another app...it stops counting the milage....lame......don't have time too sit there and try different apps.....

That's where I keep mine.....my ashtray is tight enough to where it holds it by itself.....

No issue with the gear or anything........just not a priority......I'd like a tach before the speedo.....been revving it by ear......

Thx guys!!

What I love most about it is that it sounds exactly like my Z..........just less 2 cylinders......

I heard your car idling at Canby. You were parked back by the camping area backed up the the chain link fence.. I came home and immediately scoured your thread. 

• Like 1

Did we meet at Canby??....met so many new people this year....

............the heavy indulging that happened that weekend may have impacted my memory............

• Like 1

Thx guys!!

if your on Android download DigiHUD they have a full screen and they have it to where you can make it a window and navigate your phone while still tracking speed and miles.
  • Like 1

Thx!!

In the process of makin' some extra cash to start collecting parts for the rear end swap.....

Weird noise went away yesterday on my way to pick up the kids.......we'll see I guess.....

• Like 1

What are you doing to the ass end??

Thx!!

In the process of makin' some extra cash to start collecting parts for the rear end swap.....

Weird noise went away yesterday on my way to pick up the kids.......we'll see I guess.....

What are you doing to the ass end??

Making the rear look like the front.........

Gonna be looking for/making:

-Rear cossmember I can modify myself.....no prefabbed ones.....I wanna slot, weld, cut, and do as much of it myself.....

-Put together my own rear coilover idea.....blueprints in my head.....

-rear lsd diff......I must research this as I know very little :baby: .........................any input is greatly appreciated 

-Possible rear disc set-up.....unnecessary but I want.........car stops fast enough as it is............

I am NOT putting the car out of commission while this happens.....I want to buy all the parts....put it together.....and do the swap in a day.....

After not driving this car for 13 years.......the only time it's gonna be out again is for a COMPLETE paint job......

..............but that's not in the near future.............

OH MAN........... :wub: